Thread: Feeling so alone

Feeling so alone

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here. I still browse on occasion. Tonight I'm feeling lonely and I had no where else to turn. It's Labor Day weekend and it seems that everyone is out having fun but me. I recently had a wreck in the car and it is not drivable, so I don't have a way to go anywhere. There is a free fair close to us, the first day was the 30th and the last day is tomorrow. Everyone I know is going, including my boyfriend, who is there right now. He went with his parents, they are partners in a company and are hosting a festival in October. They went to sell t-shirts. He knew I wanted to go and that I wanted to take Nathan, so I feel so left out that they have gone every day and we have sat at home. I understand that he went for business, but it still makes me wonder why I wasn't invited or at least maybe he could have said he wished I could go and then given me the reasons why I couldn't (maybe there wasn't enough room or something like that) Does it sound petty that I'm upset by this? Plus I've barely talked to him, since he's been going early and coming home late. He'll call to let me know he made it home safe, but that's about it. I woke up this morning just feeling sad and out of touch with everyone. And he's not around, so I can't talk to him. And when he calls when he gets home I know he'll be tired so I won't get to really talk to him then either. I just feel like I don't have any friends, I'm so alone and sad and lonely. No one to talk to and I've just sat here and cried all day. I have Nathan, but he is only 6 and I can't talk to him about grown up feelings. I don't feel important, to anyone. I don't feel loved. I feel like everything else comes before me. I just can't get over this sad feeling, it's a deep, aching sadness.

Awww, glad to hear from you! Don't feel so alone, know we are here for you. And know in your heart that there are many people who love you. If you need to, wake Nathan up and ask for a hug, just tell him "I feel like I have run out of hugs, can I have one from you?" Even a six-year-old can understand that! I am sure the other folks thought you might need some quiet time after the accident, but we all love you! Sending you cyber hugs, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    You sound so sweet , ALL you feel is important and in no way petty. Your boyfriend on the other hand... well to put it kindly he sounds like a pr*ck. Kindest thing I can say, Kick him to the curb. You aren't a doormat so don't allow anyone to treat you as such darling. Don't mean to sound harsh but take a hard look at this and I'm sure you can do FAR better... Peace and love sweetheart

((((HUGS)))) for Sumbirdy and Nathan! If everyone you know is going to the fair, can you hitch a ride with someone else? That way you'd still get to go, at least for one day. I hope you get to go! And if not, I hope you have a wonderful day doing something else. It doesn't sound petty to me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Why you couldn't tag along and just walk around while they're busy with business is beyond me.

How long have you been dating this genius anyway???

I've said for many years that if I had to choose between having a boyfriend/significant other, after seeing what my friends go through, or being alone, I'd rather be by myself. Much less aggravation and heartache. I have many wonderful friends whose company I'd prefer. Food for thought.

As my Dad always told me, life is what YOU make it. Hang in there, girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks everyone. I feel a little better today. I can't hitch a ride because no one lives where I do, and I never like to ask people to go out of their way. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 7 months. He's not always like this. He really is a sweet guy and has done a lot for me and Nathan. So I feel like the equivalent of a little girl stomping her foot when she doesn't get her way. They have a small truck, so I don't think there would have been enough room for me and Nathan to go, but i still felt left out. Still do. But it's not as bad as it was last night. I think things always look worse in the middle of the night.

Awww honey, you sound like I feel alot of the time. Please come here more often to talk to people, it helps alot. If you want PM me and I'll chat with you. Feeling alone is awful, reach out to any and all of us here. Consider us your extended family. Coming here and making contact has helped me immensely.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Sumbirdy, I know that feeling and I'm so sorry you felt that way too! I think we all do sometimes Don't feel too bad, you realize you do have people that love including your BF and Nathan, right? I am glad to hear you feel better. I agree, in the middle of the night thoughts tend to be a lot worse.

Blog Entries
    SO happy that you feel better today! Everyone has their dark moments and we all care, so if you want to share, feel free here. Just remember that you are worth more than all the pearls in the sea and so is Nathan