Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adventures of LIL Bub

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Isn't he adorable? Just like his Dad-Dude and his big sister!

And of course, there is Mrs. Dude, or Dudette. I think it was announced when she was far along. They are keeping it private. No pics except for her stomach.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I just learned about Bub's lil dude and her best lady friend (I assume she's adorable too!) from Bub's e-mail today announcing the new arrival:

"As you may or may not know, my dude and my best lady friend procreated to make a lil dude, which makes me a big sis. Rosco Bear Bridavsky was born on April 21st (the Cusp of Power) at 1:27 am, and we have a lot in common. We scream for food, we sleep, pee and poop a lot, are unbelievably good looking, and full to the brim with science and magic."

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery