Thread: Adventures of LIL Bub

Threaded View

Lil Bub and her Dude are coming to Chicago!

Hey Guys! I'm coming to Chicago soon.

More details to follow... but here's the basics.

It'll be on October 10th. I will be doing a meet and greet at Urban Outfitters (limited admittance), and a screening of Lil BUB & Friendz at The Metro. There will also be a limited number of VIP/upgrade tickets available for the screening that include a post-movie Q&A, posters, and meet-and-greet with me. Tickets will go on sale this Saturday at noon - check www.metrochicago.com for more info.

All proceeds from the movie screening benefits Chicago's Tree House Rescue, and Urban Outfitters is making a very generous donation to Best Friends Animals from the proceeds of the super cool new BUB (me) merchandise that will be filling their shelves.

Sorry I don't have more to tell you... but all the details will follow very shortly. Please check BUB's Facebook page and website for updates.

OK GOTTA RUN LUB YOU GUYS
    ----
    Edited to add: Tickets are $5 (standing room); $10 for seats; $20 for upgrade and $60 for the VIP tickets. Doors are at 8 PM.
    Lub YOU, Bub! (All four pounds of you, ya little perma-kitten girl!)
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-18-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678