Thread: A Cat Named Wanda

Hybrid View

A Cat Named Wanda

You might not know exactly "what" type of cat your stripey tabby is but what you do know is that she is loving, adorable and your new friend for life - and that's what counts. "No-name" kitties rule, so enjoy Wanda's Sunday in the spotlight as out COTD!

she's a cutie litl girl, and I'm sure she'll grow up to be a very pretty tabby.
    Congrats Wanda, kisses mwwwwwwwwwwwwwah

Blog Entries

wanda wanda

you are a very sweet kitty and you deserve all the love you can get for all the love you give.. please live a long life and be good kitty and enjoy your kitty treats for today and always..

You're a little cutie Wanda! Congrats on being COTD! I hope you and your brother Cosmo have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Wanda, What a cute little girl you are! I just know you are going to grow into a beautiful cat. You're just getting started in life and I know you will make many great memories for you and your family. I hope all of you have a long happy life together. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, Wanda! You are a gorgeous tabby kitty! I like the picture of you with the blue background. You have such wonderful tabby markings and pretty golden eyes! It sounds like you and Cosmo keep your family smiling and laughing all the day long Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Wanda! Hugs and lovies to Cosmo a nd older brother-kitty, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678