Thread: A Cat Named Wanda

A Cat Named Wanda

You might not know exactly "what" type of cat your stripey tabby is but what you do know is that she is loving, adorable and your new friend for life - and that's what counts. "No-name" kitties rule, so enjoy Wanda's Sunday in the spotlight as out COTD!

she's a cutie litl girl, and I'm sure she'll grow up to be a very pretty tabby.
    Congrats Wanda, kisses mwwwwwwwwwwwwwah

Blog Entries

wanda wanda

you are a very sweet kitty and you deserve all the love you can get for all the love you give.. please live a long life and be good kitty and enjoy your kitty treats for today and always..

You're a little cutie Wanda! Congrats on being COTD! I hope you and your brother Cosmo have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Wanda, What a cute little girl you are! I just know you are going to grow into a beautiful cat. You're just getting started in life and I know you will make many great memories for you and your family. I hope all of you have a long happy life together. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, Wanda! You are a gorgeous tabby kitty! I like the picture of you with the blue background. You have such wonderful tabby markings and pretty golden eyes! It sounds like you and Cosmo keep your family smiling and laughing all the day long Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Wanda! Hugs and lovies to Cosmo a nd older brother-kitty, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Wanda

Loved seein' Wanda as COTD today, she is divine and adorable! Wee furry, stripey perfection! Have a great day, peace and love

Wonderful Wanda, you are just tabby purrfection. Little Kiri here who could be your sister ( she is as pretty and playful as you) sends purrings. You seem to be fairly happy with your siblings but if that ever changes, just come here

Wanda what a little beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet face and reading about you today. What fun it must be to have you for a best friend and watch you grow up. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Wanda, what a pretty little tabby cutie you are! How nice that you and brother Cosmo got adopted by such a nice family. You and he can grow up together, with your older cat friend as mentor! Your family loves you so very much, as you love them too.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Wanda! We hope you and Cosmo and Big Kitty and your Purrrrsons are all enjoying a happy day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Angelic Wanda!

Hi Wanda! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one!
    What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Wanda, a beauty inside and out with a heart of pure gold!!! We give great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to two such deserving kitties! How blessed your family is, having a sweet and loving angel of a furkid in you, and hopefully after reading your very special story, of the endless joy, the unconditional love you have brought to your humans' lives, others will go the adoption route as well!
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, sweet baby girl! I hope you and dear Cosmo and your big brother are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, being spoiled rotten; you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wanda, and to Cosmo and the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Wanda!

What a sweet pretty lil' girl!
    I'm happy that you and your brother Cosmo were adopted together...into a wonderful family!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Wanda!

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Wanda!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Awww , yet another Sweet Little Cat of the Future for us to adore.
    You are such a dear Little Cat and we love that you have some freedom to explore and that your familty trusts you to come home.

We hope that we see a lot more of you as you grow into Cat hood!!!

We are sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Cat Of The Day^^ and Cat Of The Future ^^ Wonderous Wanda ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS