Thread: Jake

Hybrid View

Jake

Jake, I usually stay on the kitty side of this site, but you caught my eye. Was great to read your heart-warming story about your new life. Your person is a great guy. Here's to you living happily ever after!

Jake

Thank you for noticing Jake and bringing him out of hades into the real world of canines for some quality living. While you had wished for a Standard Poodle, your wish was recognized and granted but in a surprising way and I'll bet anything that you are no less happy because of it. I would even venture that the surprise was possibly one of the best parts of the whole scenario. Our "Higher Power" (whatever you believe in) often does a better job of fulfilling our wishes and answering our prayers than we could do even if we had th means. It is so heartwarming to see Jake out there with his new family of people and pets living the good life for a change. He is now and ever will be grateful to you for what you have done for him. His heart belongs to you for he has given it to you. By-the-way, Jake, Congratulations on being our newest Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Congratualations, Jake!

Thank you for rescuing this beautiful dog. Have a happy life, Jake.

Oh Jake....What a handsome wonderful boy you are. I am so happy that you were rescued. I get so upset when I hear
    about an animal that is treated bad. God did not intend for his animals to be treated that way. You are a very lucky boy Jake. But I don't
    have to tell you that. I can see your beautiful face and tell how happy you are now. Congratulations on being our DOTD. You have a
    wonderful family Jake.

Linda in SC

Oh Jake, what a handsome boy you are! What a wonderful story of how you were rescued from a puppymill, along with a few other dogs! I hope your human submitting this story to DOTD helps to reach many people about puppy mills! You must be a wonderful boy. Congrats on being DOTD Jake. Just want to mention I also have a Jake and he's from my local shelter. I hope this is a special day for you and your human, your wonderful human, who helped so many dogs.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Jake, it is an honor to meet such a handsome sweet natured dog. I must say that I got teary just reading about your life before you were rescued. Poor dog; you had a rough life ... but not any more. As bad as it was for you, it is now that much better with your new human and home and other dogs to play with. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!