Thread: Romeo

Romeo

Romeo what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today. I love your little jacket!!! You are quite the trend setter in it. Now all the piggies who see you wearing it will want one. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Romeo

Awww, Romeo gave me the giggles when I saw him Thanks so much! I love his little jacket and his wee sincere face! What a doll! Peace and love

Lovable Romeo!

Hi there Romeo! Happy Pet of the Day to you from this piggie loving home!
    What a precious pig you are, Romeo! I've known many a pig in my day, but I don't think I've ever met one with a coat and coloring as unique as yours; so beautiful! And oh, that picture of you in your pretty pink jacket is just too, too cute! What a very special human you have there, and so responsible too, knowing that piggies don't take well to the cold! Well, you're in good hands, Romeo, and I hope for you and your human, many more happy years of shared love and companionship! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as handsome and sweet and loving as you in their lives!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweet one, enjoying some free time in the garden, some yummy treats, and lots of love!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Romeo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're just too cute Romeo!!! I love your little jacket! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla