Thread: Cookie the Cutie Patootie!!!!

Cookie the Cutie Patootie!!!!

What a Classic Beauty you are Cookie , and we once again are so pleased to see a Great Cat from yet another country in the world.
    You are such a Big Plush Cat and a Magnificent Lady as well.

WE pray that the trouble stops soon in your country, and that all can live in peace once more.
    We wish we could meet you and share our toys and food.

We Found Hotel Cats all love you Cookie and are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Cookie the Cutie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Cookie

Cookie certainly is a beauty queen, and how lovely that she knows that for a fact! I loved seeing her pretty self today and hope ya'll enjoy a wonderful day Smooches to the sweetheart, peace and love

Hello Cookie, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl! You are stunning! I am so glad you were adopted and now have a wonderful loving home. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Dear Cookie, what a beautiful girl you are, and so beloved too! No wonder, when you talk with your Purrsons and you jump on laps to nap and you purr and lick fingers. You and they share a great love!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are having a wonderful celebration, with lots of fun and lovies and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-01-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Cookie! You are a gorgeous fluffy kitty with such wonderful markings! And smart, too -- you tell daddy it is time for snuggles, and you give your people the "stretching" sign for together time! You are a very special lady! I would love to pat your full, fluffy coat. Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and lovies for me today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Cookie across the globe in Syria!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cookie what a beauty you are!!!

I can't imagine any one passing you up. I think your humans certainly got a very special cat when they picked you. What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I pray for peace in your country soon.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Cookie!

Greetings Cookie in Syria! Oh, what a classic beauty you are, simply stunning, and oh so worthy of your "beauty queen" moniker!!! And your photos, as breathtaking as they are, no doubt don't do justice to just how beautiful you truly are! And to think you're just as beautiful on the inside as outside is almost too much feline perfection to handle! I can't imagine how a kitty as beautiful as you, how a litter of kittens as beautiful as you and your siblings, came to find yourselves homeless. But in the end your story couldn't ended more happily for you couldn't have landed in a more loving forever home!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cookie! Hope you and your furry sibs are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, and being a "Daddy's girl" no doubt it's going to be an extra special day, for sure!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Cookie, and love to your furry bro(s), too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

cookie

you are a very sweet kitty and i love you.. i give you treats for your special cat of the day honours.. pat n diane

You're a beauty Cookie! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute Cookie!

Wow - you are a stunning girl, Cookie! And you are a well-loved kitty!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

You are a beauty queen Cookie, enjoy being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

From Cookie

Cookie enjoyed her special day treats so much, and was happy to receive all these compliments. She says HI to all her cat-friends, sends you kisses http://petoftheday.com/smiles/PetTal...Talk_heart.gif
    and wishes she could meet you all http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/cool.gif
    Love from Abeer and Shadi and the royal cats: Cookie, Za'rour, Ma'rouk and Beano
    mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah