Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

Hi Miss Kitty, when I looked at your cheeky little face I thought for a moment it was Miss Kiri who is the bossy girl around here. But you seem to be a very sweet kitty and so I must have been wrong.
    I have a very soft spot in my heart for tabby girls and so I am glad you survived your tough start and are a now a much appreciated family cat.
    We hope that today for celebration you have many chances to lick your nose in the same cute way

Blog Entries

miss kitty

glory to you for being cat of the days.... you get treats for being good girl..

Miss Kitty

Congrats for being the Cat of the Day, Miss Kitty. You certainly deserve the title. I hope your new life is a long one, as I see that you had a rough start to your furry life. You have hit the jackpot with your new family.

Maybe you will get lots of little treats today? I surely hope so!

Again, congrats!

You are one lovely Cat Miss Kitty , quite the Terrific Little Tabby Lady.
    We are betting that Amanda Blake who was Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke would be proud of having you as a namesake to carry on her name.

You are so sweet Miss Kitty , and all of we Found Hotel Cats wish that we could visit you and admire you.

All We Found Cat Hotels are sending our best wishes and purrs to Our Newest Friend and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Sweetest Cat of the Day Miss Kitty ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Miss Kitty

I love your Miss Kitty! What a wonderful stripey girl, so glad she has a great home with the both of you I had a siamese boy named Mozart years ago and he wasn't weaned properly either, so he sucked both my earlobes 'till they literally bled I did not care, but looked wierd for a while Anyway, it's a blue moon and Miss Kitty is COTD! Hurrrray Smooches to your sweet girl, peace and love

Miss Kitty what a lovely girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face and meet you today. I am so happy that you are well and happy now. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Miss Kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Miss Kitty!
    Your profile pic is pure kitty classic, simply stunning, and if I were your Mom I would frame it and hang it on the wall!
    What a very rough start you had in life, Miss Kitty, and I'm so sorry to hear that your fur mom, and all of your siblings didn't make it. But blessedly, thanks to your great will to live, and the care and devotion of your rescuers (soon to me Mom and Dad), you survived, and oh what a happy beginning was yours! We're so happy knowing that one beautiful, most deserving kitty found her way to such a loving forever home, and I hope for you and your proud Mom and Dad, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!!!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Miss Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Miss Kitty, what a darling little girl you are! You are so cute in that picture licking your chops. You know you've got it good now, after a rough start, and we are SO glad you made it and got yourself such a great family.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons are having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Miss Kitty! aka Sucker.... You do your namesake proud with your saucy look and tantalizing tongue.

Congrats on your honor as Cat of the Day! Miss Kitty!!

or is it we who are honored by your presence???

Sweeet litl Girl

Oh she's so lovely and pretty, reminds me of my first cat.
    Congrats on being COTD, enjoy it Miss Kitty
    Kisses from Syria!

Miss Kitty I love your picture! Wish I could some more! Happy to hear you found a wonderful loving home. When i was a kid I had a cat that sucked on my ear -his name was Dracula! Happy COTD!!!

Miss Kitty, I'm sorry you had such a hard start. Glad your life is good now. Have a happy Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Miss Kitty hello there!
    You are precious, such a sweet kitty cat. I don't know how, but you landed in a fantastic home, with caring folks willing to nurture you are a tiny kitten, and help you grow into the big beautiful gal you are today!

I am sure you return the love which was shown to you, many times over, and keep the family entertained with your antics. Sending you some chin rubs, dear girl. Happy Cat of the Day!

Miss Kitty!

Wow - what an adorable girl! Your eyes look equally perfect to me!
    There is a Miss Kitty in my household! She is 8 years old, and has long muted tortie fur!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Miss Kitty!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Awww, Miss Kitty! You have such purr-fect tabby markings! I hope you had a wonderful day as COTD! My kitty liked to play with string when she was little -- and she still does as a senior kittyzen. Happy cat of the Day to you, pretty Miss Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678