Thread: Wiara the horse

Wiara the horse

Hello Wiara, it's good to meet you. You certainly are beautiful and I enjoyed reading about you. I'm sorry you have some kind of problem with your neck but it sounds as if you do ok with it. Congrats on being POTD!

Pretty Wiara, you are a one-person horse! Surely you and LouLou share a special, secret bond, and I hope you both celebrate your POTD honour enjoying each others company!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Exquisite Wiara!

Hi Wiara! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person too!
    What a beautiful pony you are, and oh yes, "super model" worthy for sure! I just love your coloring and markings, Wiara! I remember reading here on Pet of the Day, not long ago, of the origin of the term "flea bitten white" in describing your brand of coat! Such a not so pretty name for such gorgeous coloring! Well, you couldn't be prettier if you tried, and your rider LouLou so very lucky to have a best friend and devoted companion in you! It's for sure she found her 4 legged soul mate in you, and you in her! You may not be a fan of most humans (as riders), but no doubt you found your perfect match in LouLou, on and off the trail! What a team!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Wiara, celebrating with your beloved LouLou and all of your adoring friends and fans there at Horse Haven barn!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Wiara! Please have LouLou give you a fave treat; a peppermint, a sugar cube, some apple or carrot, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Wiara

Wiara is so lovely, so happy she has peeps that love her and nominated her as POTD! She definately is very deserving and pretty Have the best day, peace and love Carrots and scratches xox

Wiara what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you today. How wonderful that you have a special friend who loves to ride and vist you. I bet you are a wonderful friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~