Thread: Hear Fister purring...

Hear Fister purring...

In the afternoons, Fister and I usually have a good cuddle on my bed and after that, he likes to go under the duvet and have a nap. Sometimes I forget, but he will sit there and call me until I get it. Yesterday, I could hear him purring, so I lifted it to see if I could record the sound of his purring. Click the image to hear him:

The other day, he wanted to sleep in "his" chair and the pillow wasn't quite right, so he had tried to rearrange it. LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We just love seeing Our Senior Owesome Orange Cat Fister, he is such a Great Cat.
    Wepray thatyou will have a lot more time with Your Fister the Wonder Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, how nice! It's great to see and hear Fister purring all the way from Copenhagen!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Fister, what a nice purr you have! I bet you are a wonderful companion for your meowmie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

That is such a cute story and I loved hearing him purr! He is such a handsome cat. Isn't it amazing how they get into a daily routine.

Oh Fister....how wonderful to hear you purr! I hope some day to hear you in person.....or would that be in purrson???

Hello, Fister, sweet kitty! The sound of your purring is music to my ears! I hope you had a very lovely snuggle session with meowmie-- could you please have her give you some extra snuggles for me, too .
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Fister, so you are an undercover kitty? Good to hear your sonore purr

He is LOUD for that to get recorded! And he looks a bit disgusted that the camera "followed" him rather than Mom showing up for a cuddle, he heee. What a lovely rumbly sound, I could listen for ages.

Side note: I had to chuckle: the 'ad' running on the right on photobucket as I watched the video was for Theravent, anti snoring medicine!

He's purring so loud! That reminds me of a long time ago when Smokey was lying on my chest and I was on the phone. She was purring so loud the person on the other end could hear it!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

It's great to be able to see and hear him at the same time. He has a wonderful purr.

Ah, sweet Fister, you sound like my RB Redbud. You look so sweet all cuddled up in your blankets.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awwwww.....Fister, you're SO adorable!!!!

Jackie like unders too, but his purr is usually much softer. Every now and then he'll turn the volume up though.

Funny, though, sometimes I forget he's under too.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl