Thread: BRANCHBURG, NJ: (not a scam) CRITICAL !! Sick cats need help. Crossed Paws NEEDS IMMEDIATE HANDS ON HELP AND CRITICAL

Threaded View

BRANCHBURG, NJ: (not a scam) CRITICAL !! Sick cats need help. Crossed Paws NEEDS IMMEDIATE HANDS ON HELP AND CRITICAL

I checked this out, and it is a legitimate, URGENT request:

--------->
    URGENT! I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A VERY SEVERE AND DESPERATE SITUATION I WAS ALERTED TO AND ASSESSED 8/25/12. PLEASE, YOU MUST READ THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THE SITUATION AND HOW AND WHY IT HAS COME TO THIS..
    PLEASE LET ME START BY SAYING THIS IS TRULY AN EXTREMELY DELICATE, AWFUL, SAD AND HEART WRENCHING SITUATION.. I NEED HANDS ON HELP FROM RESCUES, RESCUERS, VOLUNTEERS, VET TECHS, MOBILE VETS AND CRITICAL DONATIONS TO HELP ME AND TO HELP A VERY DISABLED WOMAN WHO HAS 21 CATS IN A FULLY FLEA INFESTED HOME. MANY NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL! PICTURES ARE ATTACHED AS WELL. PLEASE VIEW THE BOOK THAT I HAVE PUT TOGETHER. EACH PHOTO HAS INFORMATION OF EACH ANIMAL. THE OWNER HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO PLACE 3 CATS SO FAR WHICH I WILL NEED IMMEDIATE HELP FROM RESCUE! AGAIN, THIS MUST MUST BE TAKEN SLOWLY AS TO NOT GIVE THIS SENIOR WOMAN A HEART ATTACK OR STROKE. ALL CATS HAVE BEEN SPAYED/NEUTERED BY A RESCUE GROUP 10 YEARS AGO. THE DETAILED STORY BELOW!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tuffy__(1).jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	54689 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Senior_ditty_needs_immediate_dental.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	54690 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cinnamin_needs_immediate_medical.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	54691 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bam_Bam_needs_immediate_medical.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	54692

DONATION LINK:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=GW2SB7VAVMV6E

DONATIONS CAN BE CALLED INTO ALPHA VET CARE DIRECTLY AS WELL AT 908-454-8384.

The back story is that this woman had a physically and mentally disabled son that she took care of alone because her abusive husband died. The only thing her son loved were the cats. They brought him joy and comfort and she could not them any of the cats go and took in more rescued and found cats to make her son happy over 15 years.. Her son died 4 years ago and she is struggling to let anyone place any of the cats because she feels her deceased son will never forgive her.. This is why we must must be gentle and patient with the process of placing each cat. If you cannot be patient and understanding PLEASE do not offer your help. I Can't explain enough how gentle this all must be! The situation over the years has gotten much worse because of the worsening of this woman's many disabilities. She knows she cannot "give the only family she has" the care her cats need but is terrified of letting them go.. NO ONE can go into this house with guns blazing as the owner of these cats has a severe heart condition, high blood pressure, diabetes, has had many back surgeries and can barely walk. I cannot take the chance at upsetting her to the point where she has a heart attack or stroke. The house is not fit for man or animal but we must work on slowly placing animals so that she can find new housing. Housing that is not toxic to her or anyone else. She has asked for help and we need to give that to her as gently as possible.
    SO FAR, I HAVE TAKEN ONE CAT, DITTY (ATTACHED) TO THE VET AS AN EMERGENCY BECAUSE SHE WAS SO ANEMIC FROM FLEA INFESTATION AND WORMS. SHE NEEDS IMMEDIATE DENTAL BECAUSE HER TEETH ARE BROKEN AND THE NERVES ARE EXPOSED. I WILL BE TAKING 2 MORE TO MY VET TOMORROW NIGHT AS THEY ARE SO MATTED THAT THEY ARE SCREAMING IN PAIN.. TUFFY, (ATTACHED) HAS HAD AN EYE INFECTION FOR A YEAR. HIS IS NOW GOING BLIND AND NEEDS IMMEDIATE MEDICAL EYE TREATMENT. CINNAMIN AND BAM BAM ARE IN EXTREME MOUTH PAIN AND NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL AS WELL. EMERGENCY DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AS MANY CATS NEED MEDICAL ASAP!

Please be aware that YES I have spoken to animal control and the local no kill shelters. They do not have room and the only option is to have all these cats euthanized because they have no room to put them up for adoption. Putting these cats to sleep is NOT an option unless a vet tells me it's absolutely necessary because of illness.. The home this senior woman is living in is paid by SS and housing disability. Her home is inspected every six months by the state, every year by the Fed Government and she has PASSED each and every inspection.. She also has a monthly Social worker who visits to check in. NOT ONE of the agencies has offered to help her. The County, who owns the house, does not care because they are getting paid by the state. Tell me what is wrong with our Country??

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN HELP HANDS ON. I WILL HAVE MINIMAL TIME TO ANSWER EMAILS AND MUST ONLY ANSWER EMAILS THAT OFFER HELP AND SUPPORT SINCE THIS SITUATION IS SO URGENT. IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE MENTION THAT IN THE SUBJECT LINE!
    Last edited by phesina; 08-29-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery