Please call 860-589-6395 nights, weekends, 860-5502-6518 day.

Please share. This little boy needs a place to live out his days with love and peace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ices1.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	261.4 KB 
ID:	54687 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ices2.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	54688

I have tried several animal rescues in my area and not one of them will take this beautiful white kitty I call Ices. I trap stray and feral cats and have them neutered or spayed. I have placed several of the friendly cats and have had a shed built for some of the ferals and strays to bed for the winter.

Ices is a beautiful pure white cat with one blue and one yellow eye. He is neutered and has his rabie shot. I have attached a couple of pictures of Ices and as you can see he is a little beat up. Ices does not get along with the male cats outside and fights with them. One of the little ferals is now limping and I am hoping he will be okay. I have two kittens across the street in a woodpile that I also want to have fixed and provide warmth in the winter; but I cannot with Ices. None of the rescue places with take him unless I take him in. I cannot do that, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house already. I do not know what to do, Ices needs a chance and I am trying my best to give him one. If either of you can help Ices.

Please call 860-589-6395 nights, weekends, 860-5502-6518 day.

Thank you.