Thread: Plyšáček!

Hybrid View

Plyšáček!

Ahoj!

Udělali jste dobře Plyšáček! Co krásná kočka, kterou nyní máte ve Vašem Chalupa!

Měl jsem až donedávna dvě zachrání z Česka: Sašo, nalezený v Turnově, a Radce, z Liberce. Sasha žil 17 let, a Radka na 14. Teď mám Norská lesní kočka, i záchranu. Zachráněné kočky jsou nejlepší!

Plyšáček, what a wonderful little tabby boy you are- and I am very impressed that someone in this international website can greet you in your own language.
    Only thing I understand though is that you are a beautiful kitty and that is true for sure.
    It sounds as if you have a happy life with all your siblings and cousins. We hope you have a little summer party together to celebrate Cat of the Day day

Dobře Plyšáček! Co krásná kočka, indeed! (What a beautiful kitty!) I am Czech on my mom's side, though I don't speak the language fluently. My mom does, though!

You are a most adorable kočička! I would love to give you some gentle petting and look at your lovely markings! I hope your guardian will give you some extra petting for me during the next visit. vzácný kočka, Plyšáček! You are certainly plush-- I wonder if you will have a long coat and I know it will be just as beautiful whether short or long. And playful, too-- what cute pictures of you playing and being snuggled in someone's hand! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Beautiful little baby kitten! You are so little and so cute. I'd like to hold you and take care of you. You are just precious. I hope you have a long healthy life and people to love you. Congrats on being COTD!

Purrfect Plyšáček!

What an awesome rescue story and an awesome little stripey kitty! Love the English translation of her name, "Plushy" so perfectly describes her and I'm sure that she's an adorably cuddly handful .

Blog Entries

kitty

nice sweet kitty.. enjoy cat of the day..

It is so good to see that we are back on our world tour of the Wolds Cutest Cats of the Future and now we have Plysacek froom the Czech Republic, aready a Super Cute Cat of the Future at five weeks young!!!

We can see that you are going to be One Big Fine Cat when you grow up , and we prya that you Family will keep us updated with photos of you when you grow into the Wonder Cat that we know that it is your destiny you are bound to be.

We Found Hotel Cats all love you Plsachek , and are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Ou Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Ou Kitten of the Day Pleasing Plysacek!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS