Thread: Lu Bu Cockatiel

Lu Bu Cockatiel

Good luck with Lu Bu
    it looks like you made a breakthrough with the biting problem ... it just takes time and patience and lots of love
    I can't get over how you say you have a cat how does that work?
    it would be nice to see a pic of the two of them together
    cheers

You're a cutie Lu Bu! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Lu Blu!

Hi Lu Blu! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Love those bright and rosy "cheeks!"
    What a lucky fellow you are, having found your way to such a caring and committed forever human, one who will love you unconditionally, forever and always, for the very special feathered friend that you are...JUST the way you are! You've already made amazing strides, Lu Blu, learning to trust, and I have no doubt that with time that very special bond you share with your person will grow stronger and deeper! And hopefully one day soon you will have your very own feathered friend to share your life with...I'm sure the kitty won't mind sharing!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I know your human will be making it a very special one, for sure!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Lu Blu! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness, Lu Bu! You listen to opera and Lady Gaga too! I really like your yellow head with the bright spots-- your picture made me smile on a rainy day in Chicago! I am so sorry that you got off to a rough start. Now you have a caring person, and you two will work together to make things much better! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Lu Bu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lu Bu what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and meeting you today. I am so happy you found a loving human to share your life with. I bet when you finally realize you are in your forever home and safe at last, your biting problem will go completly away. We all get cranky when we are frightened. Please thank your human for sharing your special self with us, ok?

What a wide scope of music you love: from opera to Lady Gaga!!! I smiled just thinking of THAT!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu Bu

What a pretty bird! I love his cute head feathers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.