Thread: BALTIMORE, MD: SAFE! (See msg. 2) 2 CH Kitties, Beyond Urgent!!!!!!

BALTIMORE, MD: SAFE! (See msg. 2) 2 CH Kitties, Beyond Urgent!!!!!!

BEYOND URGENT!!!! 2 CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA KITTIES IN SHELTER IN BALTIMORE MARYLAND NEED RESCUE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT URGENT MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONTACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: 2 CH Kitties in Baltimore MD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nuzzles.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	54683
    My name is Nuzzles and that's just what I promise to do to you! I am about 7 months old and a beautiful little girl! I am looking for my furever home or a foster home to go to. I have what is called cerebellar hypoplasia, aka CH. It's a disorder that happens when my mommy was exposed to either trauma, or the distemper virus, and it affected my development while in the womb. It's known as "wobbly" kitten syndrome, and makes me have a drunken sailor walk, although my case is rather mild. I won't get worse, and require no meds. CH kitties like me are becoming popular, since we cannot jump on countertops and we're usually extra affectionate!

If you'd like to foster, adopt or rescue me, please email [email protected]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thaddeus.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	54684
    I'm Thaddeus and I'm a little bit scared here. I came in with Nuzzles and I can't wait to be reunited with her! I am looking for my furever home or a foster home to go to. I have what is called cerebellar hypoplasia, aka CH. It's a disorder that happens when my mommy was exposed to either trauma, or the distemper virus, and it affected my development while in the womb. It's known as "wobbly" kitten syndrome, and makes me have a drunken sailor walk, although my case is rather mild. I won't get worse, and require no meds. CH kitties like me are becoming popular, since we cannot jump on countertops and we're usually extra affectionate!

If you'd like to foster, adopt or rescue me, please email [email protected]
    Last edited by phesina; 08-26-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Safe!

UPDATE: They're safe!

From Deb, who runs the CH list I get mail from:

".. a few hours ago the shelter in Maryland reported these 2 are safe a a rescue will pick them up! I think Charm City Rescue! YAY! A busy week in CH Kitty land! "
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Good to hear good news for a change

I don't know you, but your efforts to help cats and kittens in need are amazing and admirable! If there were more people like you in the world... (but don't get me started .)

Thank you. I'm on a couple of e-mail lists of rescue notices, and I repost a lot of them here.. All I can really do is try and get the word out a little farther.

From time to time someone seeing one of these messages here has been able to help. And if I hear good news about any of them from the list people I post that information here, and when I learn about it here first I let the rescue list person I got it from know too. I want to spread the word when there is good news too!

Thank you again, and here's hoping and praying that there some day comes a day when there are no more homeless animals, plenty of loving homes for them all.

God bless,

Pat and cats
    Death thought about it.