Thread: This is so sad......

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

This is so sad......

Yesterday my son and DIL had to make a quick stop in Walmart, and after they parked the car, they spotted 2 dead kittens in the parking lot. Someone had just dumped them - and probably was the one who killed them in the first place. They went to customer service and reported it and asked them to call Animal Control and have them picked up, which c.s. did, and were told by A.C. to call the SPCA. They were then called and were told to call A.C. and let them handle it. NO ONE wanted to do anything except pass the buck! Son was running late for an appointment and couldn't stay around to see what was finally done, but it would be my guess that Walmart handled it by scooping them up and putting them in a dumpster! How heartbreaking.......

RIP little kitties. You didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Please know that most people aren't that cruel.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Rest in peace, babies. I wonder if they have surveillance video for their parking lot and could catch the perpetrators?
    I've Been Frosted

How sad. Walmart should have surveillance video. They are known for their parking lot tapes. RIP wee ones. You are in a better place

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm sure Walmart has surveillance of their parking lot, but the place is so huge and most of the time it's quite crowded, and it would be no problem for someone to dump just about anything without it being seen. Sad to say, but I doubt that they would even attempt to pursue such a matter.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Heartbreaking. I am so sorry, little babies, that this is your experience of "humans."
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That's disgusting!!!

RIP sweet babies. Believe it or not, you were loved.

Play hard at the bridge. Give my RB furbabies kisses and also tell RB Lily and RB Little Man (a 6 month old kitten that I found dead on the highway Sunday and laid to rest).

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!