Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely Leo

I am so happy you and Leo found each other. He will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

So beautiful - he knew where to go to find you to be taken in- i have two outside cats that are feral and would love to take them in but they wont have it-so its nice to know leo went into your home and was so taken care of and wasnt alone when he was sick-
    he was loved -

Leo was a beautiful cat and so fortunate that you two found each other. I am so sorry for your loss. Congrats on his being COTD.

Leo, sure was a very handsome boy. I'm so sorry that he was sick and had to leave you way too soon. You'll both meet again some day. RIP sweet Leo. Congrats on being COTD!!!

We are so sorry to hear that you and your Leo had such a short time together, but you did take Leo in and made him your Cat, getting him away from the bully Cats who would not let him eat.
    Leo is an Owesome Orange Angel now, and is with our Owesome Orange Angel Divison when Orange rules and he has his wings of Silver and Gold and is helping with all the new arrivals at the Rainbow Bridge.

I know that My Michael Angel, and My Orange Porch Cats Angels are Great Friends and that they take turn taking each other to the restaurants when we dine, and love going to places where they could not go before and share our meals with us.

We are sending Our Finest Tribute and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Leo the Lion Angel.
    And we know that you will be reunited in Love Furrever.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS