Thread: an oldie pic of Zelda and Hoover (UPDATED PICS)

an oldie pic of Zelda and Hoover (UPDATED PICS)

this is an old pic of Zelda (zoi) and Hoover (rottie) and China (husky).. I def need to get more up to date ones :P .. here they had around 4-5 months

one is super blurry.. but you can see their size.. will try get another with all 3 to compare.. haha.. huge change.. haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0275.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	820.8 KB 
ID:	54659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0274.jpg 
Size:	969.7 KB 
ID:	54658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg 
Size:	885.0 KB 
ID:	54657   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0293.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	54655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0267.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	54656  

Last edited by Husky_mom; 08-28-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Can't wait to see the "now" pictures!
    I've Been Frosted

What adorable pups! Looking forward to more pics! Good to see you back!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Great baby pics! So, you have a Rottie, a Borzoi, a Husky, and Roger the Pom?! FULL HOUSE!!! LOL

yup.. add Roger the Pom and Astro the almost all white Dal .. hehe..

Roger hasn't changed one bit.. except he's now matted and covered in paint.. lol.. there was this guy who came over to paint and totally didn't cared while he was painting and Roger got quite a few drops of paint on him.. as well as the floor, windows, almost even the car :/ .. I have no clue why he didn't put some plastic or anything.. anyway.. so I was holding up because I didn't wanted to trim his hair.. but now it got matted and I'm going to need to.. thing is I don't like lion cuts so I ordered some tools to do him myself because he moves so much I'm afraid to cut him if using regular scissors

then Astro.. well.. he's quite the worry.. he has a LOT of trouble keeping weight.. no matter what I feed him or what amount he just doesn't keeps weight.. I've tried almost every food available.. when he kept most was when fed satin balls.. and to top his weight issue.. he seems to have quite a few allergies.. still trying to figure to what are they related to... he often gets itchy on his left ear and on his belly.. but it's so bad he scratches till he bleeds.. literally.. I'm applying him some tea tree along side with some meds to help on that.. another thing that worries me about him is thta two of his nipples, the ones right below this front legs.. well.. he scratched so bad the ares he almost teared them apart.. but now they have grown quite a bit.. I'm considering surcigal removal but I'm afraid he keeps scratching the area and open un the stitches.. :/
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

here comes the comparison pics.. haha.. not too great.. it was hard getting them to stand next to each other so I had to bribe them tossing kibble all over haha..

in the last pic you can see the griller I talked about in my other ranting post.. :P (for those who hadn't, Zelda climbs that and peeks on the neighbors house)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0351.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	54703   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0353.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	54704   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	54705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	54706  

notes-to-my-husband blog

What does China think of this lanky thing (Zelda) that has now outgrown her and is still growing? Who bosses who around?
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

China is still the boss.. then Zelda.. then Hoover.. :P

Zelda reminds me of a male skinny teenager.. lol.. and I swear she's part bunny too.. could be because she's too tall.. but she jumps oh-so-high :O

China is bossy when there's food involved... haha.. they are all fed in separate places and they know their spot.. but when they get treats she tells them to back off.. as she wants them all.. so I need to be there to control that and everyone gets a share.. China is such a hog

Zelda is so serene.. but soooo hard to make her focus.. she minds her own business everytime...

Hoover on the other hand has a great focus.. and is a quick learner.. I do need to work more with that girl.. not only because she can learn a lot willingly.. but to prove others that Rotties are good.. (I've had a few relatives gasp when they know I have a Rott )

notes-to-my-husband blog