Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buttons is dead 9-14-2005 8-25-2012

Blog Entries

Buttons is dead 9-14-2005 8-25-2012

he was cat of the day march 30-2006.. i post more later.. i miss our buttons .. he either got hit by a car or killed by a raccoon.. he is going to be cremated.. UPDATE 20120829 two loose dog in n everett bit 5 people and killed buttons.. not a car or raccoon as i thought.. a boxer and a pitbull .. i see attorney a animal lawyer.. a police officer got bit too sending everyone to the hospital.. salmon and chico and peaches are safe.. chico and peaches dont got outside and salmon stayed in side the fenced yard.. buttons was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. pat n diane
    Last edited by issop; 09-05-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: update

How horrible for you! I am so, so very sorry; I've had them leave via the road, so I know the pain well. Your mind is filled with "why?" and "if only. . ." But Buttons himself is not dead; his body is, yes, but his soul, his spirit is just as eternal as yours and mine. He lives - on a higher plane - absolutely healthy, perfectly safe, and blissfully happy. Cry for yourself - cry and cry and cry - you need to do that; it helps to wash out the pain, but it takes a long, long time. Through your tears, force a smile for Buttons and the happiness he now enjoys; he's so very happy and wants you to be happy for him.

I remember when I found my Shade's body on the road, mangled; it was awful. But shortly aftewards, I had two signs letting me know that he is fine. I hope that your beloved Buttons will send you at least one sign as well.

May Buttons' Creator hold you gently in the hollow of His hand, comfort you, and help your heart to find peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Oh No! That is very sad. So sorry for your loss. :'(

I'm so sorry that Buttons was taken away from you, he was such a sweet and energetic boy.

Rest in peace, Buttons, and send your mommy a sign from the RB.

My deepest sympathy and hugs to you and all who loved him.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries

buttons didnt need to die

i took him to the vet.. no broken bones they figure a raccoon(DOG) took his earthly life.. now buttons is with david, gizmo and persian peaches.. yes rusty too is welcoming peaches to the rainbow bridge.. buttons had a birthday next month on the 14th he was to be 7 years old... now no buttons here for his birthday.. if you with to see picture of buttons go to david in rememeberance in this section to see our dear buttons. peaches a newer young peaches has a birthday 9-17-2012 he be a year old .. he is king kitty of the house.. pleasse pray for buttons. my computer quit working today too.. i have a flash drive with all my passowrds and bank information so i unplug the little flash drive and went to another computer that i have. so really nothing is lost.. plus if i have to format the hardrive i have a complet backup of everything on a 1tb raid1 external hardrive.. one more thing my mother who is 93 is very ill and may die very soon.... MAY GOD BLESS CAT OF THE DAY WWW SITE..
    Last edited by issop; 09-01-2012 at 10:32 PM.

I am sorry for your loss. RIP Buttons.

Rest in peace dear Buttons - how sad you had to leave so soon.

I am so sorry to hear this news - losing our babies is hard enough without this type of tragedy. Please take care.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Rest in peace, handsome boy.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so very sorry.

Rest in peace, dearest Buttons. You are so very much loved and you love deeply in return

Love is eternal, and you are all together always. Buttons is healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge. He will welcome you HOME.. One Fine Day.

God bless you all and bring you peace and comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry to hear about Buttons. RIP sweet boy. I'm also sorry to hear about both your mom and your computer. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Sometimes life hits us very hard. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry. Peace to you and all who loved precious Buttons.

RIP Buttons. Have fun at RB while you wait to be reunited with your human family - one fine day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

How terrible-- I'm so sorry for your loss of Buttons. May he romp in peace at TRB.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Rest in Peace Beautiful Boy

I'm so sorry to hear about Buttons. Sending prayers and hugs your way. RIP Buttons. Mommy and Daddy love you very much.

Blog Entries

king buttons

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about Buttons. RIP sweet boy. I'm also sorry to hear about both your mom and your computer. Please take care. (((HUGS)))
    i got the computer fixed as though nothing happened after a total hardrive crash.. i had made a system repair disk and 1 terabyte removable ext hardrive.. i did a system reimage.. when it was done it booted right up . the only thing i lost was about 2 days of email.. about buttons .. thank you everybody for your kind and comforting words... my mom is in hospice.. she is 93..not expected to live very much longer.. hugs to everybody.. buttons is with rusty and buttons has his wings but he wasnt supposed to die. all the kitties welcomes buttons to the rainbow bridge.. and a new star was born tonight with buttons. peaches is now the king at 11 months old. 20120826.0154