Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buttons is dead 9-14-2005 8-25-2012

Blog Entries

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    I am so sorry your Buttons is dead and especially the way he died--just terrible and should not have happened. I understand how sad and upset you are. Buttons was indeed a beautiful cat. My own Luke cat died Aug 13 2012 and I posted that "New Star in the Sky Tonight" re him. I'm sure others have posted it before but mine was rather recent. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. My Condolences... Kay in NC
    thank you for posting the new star tonight.. this morning i saw that star as bright venus in the morning sky.. it was the brightest star in the sky. its been there a couple of days about 5 am in the morning.. God bless you for posting the new star tonight.. the star appeared in the morning sky so bright a blind person could see it.. blessing to you.. pat n diane

Blog Entries

buttons collar

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I'll bet my life that these dogs weren't utd on their rabies either. That sucks that Animal Control didn't file charges against the owners.

RIP sweet Buttons.
    animal control had me come to shelter with buttons collar and they took pix of it so they are pursuing it.. they will do there best.. what if a child got attacked or killed? a police officer got bit by one of the dogs you can bet the everett police are mad when one of there officers are attacked..they wont take it sitting down. pat n diane

Blog Entries

buttons is a star

i posted in everett paper about buttons.. http://www.issop.com/cats/buttons.htm this is buttons page
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 09-01-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries

BUTTONS in the sky

this is buttons sept 2-2012 515am in the morning sky.. i took a pix with my camera.
    Last edited by issop; 09-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Buttons RIP

Published: Monday, September 10, 2012, 3:30 p.m.

Dog euthanized after attacks in Everett

Herald staff

Everett News

Local news

EVERETT -- A boxer involved in a series of dog attacks in north Everett on Aug. 25 was euthanized last week.

Everett police and animal control officers alleged that the boxer and a pit bull got loose from their yard and attacked five people, including a police officer.

The pit bull died after receiving an electric shock from a police Taser.

Animal control officers last summer deemed both animals "potentially dangerous dogs" after a biting incident, according to city records.

On Sept. 1, the boxer was deemed a "dangerous dog," city spokeswoman Kate Reardon said.

The owner was notified and told about the conditions that would have to be met for the dog to be returned home, Reardon said.

The owner chose to release the dog to the shelter. It was euthanized Sept. 5.

Blog Entries

Buttons at rainbow bridge (PIX)

thank you to sharon for fixing this pix for me of buttons at the rainbow bridge.. it is really beautiful.. pat n diane

Blog Entries

music for buttons

http://www.issop.com/cats/buttons.htm
    i added a song to the buttons memorial page called inner light from star trek TNG.. its really a very beautiful song.. i am really missing buttons today.. GOD BLESS... 20121016.1115
    Last edited by issop; 10-17-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Deepest sympathy and big hugs to you. Buttons lives on, always, and he will greet you at the Rainbow Bridge to welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

my mom

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Deepest sympathy and big hugs to you. Buttons lives on, always, and he will greet you at the Rainbow Bridge to welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.
    my mom is 93 years old and wants to pass on so she can take care of buttons.. mom knew i love buttons and she remember buttons as one fine cat.. please pray.. pat n diane 20121017.1233

Blog Entries

the buttons star

i looked out to the east about 545am and saw the planet venus shining.. the buttons star is still with us.. soon it will drop out of site and later appear in the evening sky.. please remember buttons.. the case about the criminal action of the owners of the 2 dogs ithe prosecuter may decide on resittution in my behalf.. buttons didnt need to die.. i love buttons and miss him very much.. i know buttons is at the rainbow bridge and i await the day i leave my earthly body and rejoin with buttons.. my mom is very weak and will die soon.. remember diane in you prayers and let diane live.. pat

Blog Entries

diane with buttons

buttons is under the care of diane and they are together while i await my turn someday to go reunite with diane and all our kitties.. pat

Blog Entries

one year ago buttons died

http://www.issop.com/cats/buttons.htm one year ago august 25 2012 buttons died due to dog attacks.. thank you everyone for remembering buttons in his first year as an angel.. diane my ex-wife will soon come up on a year in dec as an angel and my mom in jan and salmon passed away in april.. a lot of losses all at once. but finally things have settled down.. knowledge is of the mind and wisdom is of the heart.. may everyone go in peace and love of God's grace in our hour of need when a soul passes from the flesh to the spirit.. there is kind of a morning star in the sky in the early morning.. it is Jupiter

http://www.issop.com/cats/buttons.htm thank you for your love.. thank you thank you thank you.. pat n Kerrie 20130824.0219
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Deepest sympathy to you, Pat and Kerrie, on this touching anniversary. May your precious memories of a wonderful life shared with you help to bring you comfort and joy.

God bless, ,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buttons

Oh that's awful! Is there anything I can do??? I know, it's horrible loosing a pet in that manner. But I am sure Buttons is in heaven looking after his dear family, which would be you owners - you must have been a great parent to him and just remember that he still loves you and appreciates all that you have done for him! I will say a prayer for him tonight
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!

So sorry to read about poor buttons such a sad end to a lovely cat, my prayers for you at such a sad time. RUN FREE AND HAPPY LITTLE ONE.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.