Thread: Milly Girl

Milly Girl

Hello Milly Girl, You are adorable and I just love chi's. I have one and she loves to ride in car also. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Milly the Sock Thief

Good morning cute Milly. When I first saw your pic this morning, those big gorgeous brown eyes roped me in really quick ~~~ then I saw the sock and your mouth and had a good laugh. Silly girl - don't you know that toys made especially for pups are much more fun??? But I'll be you have a bunch of them too. Be careful when riding with your head out the car window - you could get something blown into your eye and that would be no fun at all!

I enjoyed reading about you today, and I hope you are headed for a day filled with fun and belly rubs and snuggles. Wishing you a long and happy and healthy life with your new family. Congratulations to a very cute DOTD.
    Last edited by pomtzu; 08-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Goodness, Milly! What a busy girl you are! Going for a ride in the car, stealing the occasional sock, and getting tons of lovies from your family -- phew! That's a lot to do in the day. I bet you keep your family smiling and laughing all the time Happy Dog of the Day to you, smart, happy and busy Milly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Milly Girl!

Hi Milly Girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you cutie pie! Oh, what an adorable little heart stealer you are! A guy (or girl like me) could get lost in those HUGE, beautiful, brown doe eyes.. do filled with love! And oh, your Mommy's killing us with your photo spread; so cute I can hardly stand it! I laughed out loud at your "sock stealer" shot! What a happy, love filled life you have been blessed with, Milly Girl! But the luckiest of all is your human, having a sweet and loving cuddle bug to watch movies with, a fun loving sock stealer to laugh with, a best friend and loving companion to share her/his life with!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight; enjoying a car ride, a nice, long walk on your leash, all sorts of fave, fun activities! (Don't forget the treats, Mom/Dad!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Milly Girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pretty girl,

So nice to meet you Milly. You sound like a real sweetie, who loves her family.
    Since you are still a puppy, I hope you have many, many years of happy memories with
    those who love you. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Milly Girl, you're such a little cutie! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Milly!

What an adorable lil' girl you are, Milly! You are one happy lil' thing - socks and all! LOL!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you...!!!