Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Suki

Sweet Suki

Suki you are not only anextremely pretty kitty-it also sounds as if you are all sweetness. One can see it in your cute profile and in the relaxed way you lie on the bed with your backlegs all stretched out.
    Plus you are such a helpful kitty-washing the Brussel sprouts. No wonder your meowmie loves you-we love you too

What a pretty kitty. I loved your story. How sweet that you help to tuck the kids into bed at night. Your a truly a family member.
    Enjoy your day and wonderful life.

Congrats, Suki! You are a beautiful kitty.

We just love that photo of you as a Tiny Kitten Suki , all stretched out and showing off your lithe and atheleticform, and you certainly are filling out to be one absolutley drop dead gorgeous Cat.

We are paying as we do with all Kittens,that we get to see you when you get your growth , and become the Truly Cosmic Cat taht it is your destiny to be, and the fantastic CatCompanion that you aready are.

We Found Hotel Cats and All of Our Awesome Angels, especially My Siamese Six Pack are sending their finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Excellent Suki, Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Suki, it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely girl and I'm glad you have a great home.. I really liked the first picture of you all stretched out--so pretty. It sure sounds as if you are loved and that you are a sweet cat also. I hope all of you are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh, Suki, what an adorable bright baby kitten you are! So pretty and so sweet and so helpful and so beloved. Such a good girl, helping tuck the kids in bed, and helping Meowmie cook and make the bed and wash the Brussels sprouts too.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family including your other cat pal are all having a wonderful celebration, with lots of extra lovins and kissies.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Such a pretty girl

Suki, you are such a pretty girl. And sweet too! Congrats on being the COTD today. You certainly deserve the title. I hope your day is filled with lots of fun and games AND treats.

Hello, Suki, gorgeous girl! You were a darling wee kitten and now you are a beautiful big kitty girl! And helping mom with all the things she does in the day, from preparing Brussels sprouts to tucking your smallest people in at bedtime. I love how you call out for mom and she lets you know where she is. My kitty does that too! Could you please have her give you some petting, kisses and lovies for me. You have the perfect blue meezer eyes, too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Suki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Good morning, Suki. Your sweet face and beautiful blue eyes called out to me to read about you. And then I saw your name and knew I absolutely had to. Many years ago I had three Siamese kitties - and the one girl was named Suki!

How lucky for you to find such a wonderful home to call your own. You certainly became a very loving and helpful member of the family in short time. I'm certain that all of your good acts and deeds are very much appreciated. Perhaps you ought to think about the extra rewards you'd like to receive for your efforts.

Have a great day today, as the very special kitty that you are - the honored PT - COTD!

Oh - BTW. About those brussels sprouts ~~~ Ming (my Suki's dad) would have eaten them. He thought that and broccoli was a big treat! Have you ever tried them?
    Last edited by pomtzu; 08-25-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Suki what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and read about you today. It sounds like you are a wonderful best friend. No wonder you are your mommy's heart kitty. Please thank her for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suki you are an adorable little baby doll I love your blankie picture - so sweet!! And such a wonderful mommy's little helper - just a purrfect companion and friend.

Enjoy your celebration today sweetie and get spoiled rotten!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

12. Suki! Not only do you use your beautiful blue eyes to dazzle and adore your family...you use them to read books! Proof that good looks and smarts can exist in the same cat! But I wonder....do you eat brussel sprouts???? really????

Congrats to our blue-eye Suki ... Cat of the Day!!

Sweet Suki!

Hi Suki, beautiful girl!!! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, and happy "big 1st" birthday wishes to you as well, just the first of many happy birthdays to come! And speaking of birthdays, I can't imagine a more cherished birthday gift for your Mom than the gift of YOU, a gift of everlasting love! And yeah, you're Dad "got off easy," though I know your Mom wouldn't have traded you for the most expensive, lavish wrapped present! (Well, you did come wrapped, in fur!)
    What a wonderful addition you are to your family (even your finicky fursib agrees, hehe), and what wonderful times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, and to Pitter Patter Feline Rescue, for making your love match a reality! Oh, did I tell you how how beautiful, how precious you are? Oh, those eyes!!!
    Well sweet Suki, hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, celebrating to the max with your furry sibs and proud parents!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Suki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Suki, you're adorable. I'm so glad that you're in such a loving and caring forever home now and you sound like you have a wonderful personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Suki

She is such a beauty! I love her gorgeous eyes and stripey tail. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.