Thread: A few pics of the Belgians

A few pics of the Belgians

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted. We're doing really well. Fidji is 22 months old now and starting to look like a lady (though she certainly doesn't act like one). She's such a party girl. We didn't show at all this year but I do plan to take her to the Tradex show, just for the heck of it. Her brother, Timber, will be entered and I have some good friends from WA who are also entering so it'll be alot of fun.
    Tandem is also doing great. He has two litters on the ground, the puppies are 5 months old now and are really nice. They are all black. Both litters each had a female and two males (so he has six babies altogether), and the litters were born one day apart. Too funny. Four of the pups are getting ready to be shown, and the others are just being enjoyed as spoiled pets. Well, I am sure they are ALL spoiled pets. I'm really proud of them.

Here are some photos, I *hope* they work. Not sure if my prvacy settings on FB will allow it.

My daughter, Tyler, and Fidji & Tandem.

Tandem

At home..

More coming!

Fidji at home..

With my other daughter, Brandyn.

Playing in the yard.

And last but not least, Visa..

Visa is doing really well, living in WA with Fidji's brother, Timber. Some of you remember that I rehomed her after she developed a late-onset noise phobia; It happens to some dogs as they get old and their hearing changes. I live across an orchard and they BOOM all day in the summer time to keep the birds away, and despite living here for several years and never having any issues before, well, she suddenly had issues; It occured after she escaped my yard and we wonder if she may have been hit by a car and could have possibly triggered the problem. But anyways, she is living a great quiet life out in the country, doing 4-h with her owner's grandkids, some obedience stuff, and is back in the show ring, this time to get her American championship. In the above photo she is 9.5 years of age, pregnant with her final litter, and still managed to take Best of Opposite at her very first AKC show for a 4 pt major. She did it again the next day for a 3 pt major. The judges were VERY complimentary about her structure & movement. She'll be back in the ring next month, hopefully to finish. It's really a testament to how well she has aged. She is such a great dog. We really miss her.

I've been very busy with my grooming business and have just started boarding which has been great but really busy. The baby is now mobile so that has also kept me on my feet. I still manage to take the dogs out to the beach most days but they're feeling a little neglected I'm sure. It'll be nice when things calm down next month. I'm hoping to start doing a bit of rally with Fidji and there are flyball and weight pull classes starting up in this area so we might check those out.
    When I have a moment maybe I'll get some pics of Tandem's kids up here too. They're pretty gawky right now!

Enjoy the photos. I will have to get on here more often

Great to see everybody! Boy they sure look different wet and dry, don"t they? Great to see the kids, too - they will both have dog-shaped spots in their hearts for sure!
    I've Been Frosted

Wowie wow! I love the picture of Tyler, Fidji and Tandem at the beach, and I love the picture of Brandyn and Fidji! It looks to me like Fidji is telling Brandyn something very important
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I LOVE this picture!!!

Name:  563515_10151906770060271_1444547697_n.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  110.9 KB

And I love your dogs - they are gorgeous

I love all of the photos! Thanks for the update on the family - two and four legged

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

These are awesome pictures! All of your dogs are just stunning. Your little girl it TOO CUTE!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

They are so pretty. Loved seeing the pictures!
    Ruled by:

The GSDS: Addaxx and Fenyxx
    The Poodle thing: Frodo
    The Chihuahua: Stark

Thanks everyone!

My oh my thank you for taking time to share all your kids - skin and fur both! I can't imagine how you have time to breathe! LOL The photos are wonderful. Sounds like all the doggies are doing well. When dry their coats are so shiny! I can't remember what you feed, if you have a moment let us know.

Thanks too for the update on Visa. At her age to be finishing her (USA) championship is just fabulous!