Thread: it's been a loooooong while

it's been a loooooong while

haven't been here in a long while.. I used to lurk still.. but it's been a couple months without lurking either.. I feel bad..
    there are literally a TON of pics I want to share but lately I hate PB.. I'll add a few in the next few days

the kids and dogs are growing like weeds.. well.. the pups haha.. Hoover, the rottie, is filling out, she's not too big but sure has some chunkiness.. Zelda, the zoi, is huuuge.. and jumps like a bunny.. she almost jumps the almost 5" fence in one single leap :O .. and I have caught her climbing the griller which leads to the wall separating our house from the neighbor.. so yeah.. kinda cat like.. haha..

I really do hope to come on more often.. I miss it.. but I do certainly kept postponing coming back due a few hectic things and a few games I got sooo involved with
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Well, I can sure tell you that I have missed you. I wondered about you and your children and your pets. It seems we shared so much of your life so it is difficult when some people you care about just don't have the time for Pet Talk. We understand - you have a life and responsibilities, but it has been a long time since we saw those two beautiful children.

I sure hope you are happy and everyone is well. It is great to see your name again.
    Last edited by gini; 08-24-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Welcome home, Isabel! Good to see the kids, they are getting so big!
    I've Been Frosted

thank you!!.. it really is good to come back..
    I know the feeling of missing people you have shared a lot with.. glad to see familiar "faces" hehe..

just this past wednesday I had the kid's party.. well it was to celebrate my kid's 9th.. but I made them share.. since when baby turned one, NO-ONE came to her party.. so I decided to make them a joined one :P

it was great.. it was at a salon that also had a pool so the kids had a lot of fun.. I was exhausted.. but everything went well..as usual I made the party favors, decor and cakes.. so it was a bit hectic doing them all like the day before.. lol..

also I've had a few events in which I was invited to take my collars and such.. I *might* start a photo gig with pets.. but I don't wanna count my chicks before they hatch..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Welcome back, Isabel! We've missed you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi!
    Thanks for sharing the lovely photo

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Hi Isabel! *waving*

So glad to see a post from you! Your daughter is growing up to be a Princess, lol. I see posts on Facebook now and then, they are mostly in Spanish so I STILL haven't a clue ha haa.

Nice to hear you, the kids and pets are all doing well.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Isabel. Nice to see you again - and of course those awesome kids too. They are getting so big, and prettier/more handsome by the day. It won't be long before mothers of little girls will be locking them away from that little lady-killer boy of yours! Your hubby would be so proud of both of them.

Of course we need more pics - skin kids and fur kids alike.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

It's great to see you posting here again. Both your children are adorable and I'm glad to hear that your dogs are doing well too. I hope you'll continue to be able to post here.