Hi Duda! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
What a gorgeous Rose-breasted Cockatoo you are, and by all accounts, more than living up to your BIG, most impressive name!Your rose colored feathers are exquisite, and to think you're going to grow to be even more colorful, rosier as you grow, blows my mind! You've only been with your person a short while, Duda, but already you two have forged one very special bond of love and trust! As she says, it was definitely a case of love at first sight for you both, and I have no doubt that you and your lady will only grow closer with time! And with that every growing vocabulary of yours, well, it's only a matter of time before you're say, "I love you!"
Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self, your gorgeous photos with us all! It was great fun getting to know you; reading all about your wonderful life; your many likes (warm showers and pumpkin mousse with honey and milk), and dislikes (Dad and bare arms); just how much you mean to your devoted human!
Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Duda, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
Lots of love to you, beautiful Duda! Long and happy life to you! (Please have your Mom give you some yummy sunflower seeds for me!)