Thread: Charming Charlie

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Charming Charlie

OMG Charlie - your pictures need to have a cuteness warning attached. What a little doll baby you are. Of course being part Shih Tzu, how could you be anything but adorable? Yes - I am just "slightly" biased when it comes to Shih Tzu's.

It's wonderful that you have found such a loving and happy home to spend all of your days in - and a doggie sib is just the icing on the cake. We're hoping that you have a long and happy and healthy life with your family. Have fun and always be the happy pup that you are today.

Congratulations on this special day - YOUR day to be in the spotlight as PT's honored DOTD. Sending smooches and cuddles across the miles to you and Miko too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Charming, adorable Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and early happy FIRST birthday wishes too! Oh yes, I concur, you most certainly should come with a cuteness alert warning! What an adorable blend of breeds you are, Charlie; simply precious!!! How lucky your humans and pup pal Miko are, having you in the pack, bringing endless smiles and laughs to their days with your boundless energy! Speaking of "pack," you sure are packed with personality, and I can only imagine the joy your antics will be bringing to your family over the years to come! Once again (can't say it enough), how lucky they are to have a cuddlebug of a furkid, a sweet abd loving companion in you!
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your sweet self and precious pics with us today! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your people and furry sib Miko...being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Charile, and to darling Miko, too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My Goodness!! WHAT A CUTE BOY YOU ARE! You are adorable; I'd like to hold you. I enjoyed reading about you and I really do think you are a 10 on the cute rating. Loved all your pics. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Charlie,

So pleased to meet you sweetie pie. You are indeed a very handsome fella & I'm so glad you
    landed such a great home. You look like a playful, spunky little guy who enjoys having a bro to play with.
    Congratulations on being named as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs and
    kisses just for you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Charlie! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Miko had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla