Thread: WONDERFUL news about Bartie!!!

WONDERFUL news about Bartie!!!

I took Bartie to the vet about a month ago. His weight was 6.40 and his hyperthyroidism was still too high. Dr. Soutter upped the Methamizole to .25 ml in the a.m. and .15 in the p.m.

I just got back from his vet visit. His weight is now at 7.39!!! They're going to do a complete blood panel to see if his thyroidism is under control and also to check his liver and kidney functions are doing. She was VERY pleased with his weight gain. I am overjoyed!!

I'll let you know how he did once his test results get back, sometime tomorrow. *doing a happy dance!!!!*

Oh, and I also checked his age. This old man is gonna be 17 years old in 5 months.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Sounds good, congrats old man!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

Congratulations to Bartie and to you too, Donna!

It's party time...... !!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Catnip all around!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Great job taking your meds, Bartie boy! Great job looking after him, Donna!

All right, Bartie! Great news - just keep it up!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sandie,

I've been petsitting all week, so it's been difficult. But, I got it down to a science so it enables me to get both doses in him.

This is AWESOME news!!! Go Bartie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

This is wonderful news!!!