Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from CJ and Robin!

It's nice to see an update on CJ & Robin. You probably don't remember me all that well, but I remember when you got Robin.
    Thanks for the photos of your furry two-some!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Welcome back, we have missed you.
    We are sorry to hera that Robin has medical issues, and that Jackie has lost his sight, but they seem to have adapted well, and that you are still trekking across America , showing them new places and adventuring in a way that most Cats would adore.
    We are al well at The Found Cat Hotel with Five New Cats , all maes including Ebony Beau Tubster Two, like Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Angel and Tubby Two named after your Great Black Cat Tubby!!
    Have a Great time on the Road.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

HI DEBBIEEEEEE!! How are you?!! Glad you dropped in and gave us a update on everyone. CJ and Robin are as pretty as ever! Hate hearing the problems Robin is having and can't believe CJ has lost his sight but as Old Magoo showed us all, being blind is nothing for a feline. I LOVED that sign about not letting the cat out no matter what it tells you... That made me laugh! Hearing from you made my day!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I am more worried about little Robin girl. I feel it is too short after your last generation to be with senior kitties again.
    I guess that's what happens when one adopts older cats. Jackie was a little over 7 when we adopted him 7 1/2 years ago, and Robin was almost 9 1/2 when we adopted her 5 1/2 years ago, making Robin almost 15 and Jackie 15 on 1/1/13. She is showing her age big time, him, not so much.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back.

ES- Robin does the same thing as Edwina with food. Everytime I describe it to a vet, they suggest thyroid issues and test for it, but her thyroid is fine, so they have no explanation for her ravenous -ness. I think she's just hungry because she won't eat her regular food. I cooked some chicken breasts yesterday and she has already eaten an entire breast already, and would probably be half way through the second one if I lest her, but I feel she needs to eat more than chicken......

Randi, I'm on my iPad right now and don't have a picture of the motorhome on it, but I'll try to get one to you guys soon. It is rather pretty if I do say so myself.

Thanks again everyone. I've really missed you guys!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

It's always nice to hear back from old time friends. With the cats, we take what we get and enjoy every minute we get with them.

Hey there!!! Great to hear from you. Can it really be that long since you adopted those two? Time sure flies!

Debbie it's good to hear from you again and get an update on CJ & Robin. I'm sorry to hear that they are both having issues as they age.
    Remember my Samantha was both deaf and blind in her last few months but she still managed to find her way around the house mostly by feel and smell.
    My two Meezers Milly & Izzy are doing great, they enjoy going outside on their leashes & harnesses. They both got to be Cat of the Day this spring, you can find Milly's day in April and Izzy's day in May.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy