Thread: Sweet Norma Jean!

Sweet Norma Jean!

Greetings Norma Jean! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud, gushing human!
    What a beautiful Standardbred you are, Norma Jean, and so packed with personality to boot! It's mind boggling to hear that your former um, "owner," didn't like you! How could anyone not LOVE a horse as beautiful as you? Well, in the end things couldn't have ended better, for you truly found your match, your soul mate, in your forever human! What a very special, life long bond of love and trust you and your young lady have forged, and hopefully one day you will be ALL hers! As your heart melting photo spread shows us, you truly are the love of her life, and I hope for you and her many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! And oh, I have no doubt you're going to shine in the show ring as well (being oogled and fawned over much more fun than racing)!
    Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, Norma Jean, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Norma Jean!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Norma Jean what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What wonderful pictures of you!!! You and your loving human make a great team!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok? It must be so much fun having you as a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much! And I did not mean to say that her owner did not like her! I meant to say that her owner does not like riding her as much as her other horses! I must have accidentally deleted that! But I hope that that clears up some confusion! Her owner DOES like her! haha. And thank you sooooo much again

Blog Entries

Norma Jean

Norma Jean is a perfect choice for POTD! I loved her photos and the one of the 2 of you is adorable! Enjoy your special day, peace and love

You're a beauty Norma Jean! You and your human look very happy together! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Norma Jean

She is a beautiful horse! I love that little white spot on her forehead. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.