Thread: Chepi the Flying Squirrel!

Chepi the Flying Squirrel!

Hi Chepi! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!
    Oh, what a treat, having a FLYING SQUIRREL as our most unique, very special and most deserving, "top pet!" And after reading your bio., clicking on your "link," I realized that your dear, beloved sibling, Scalisti, was Pet of the Day, April 24th, 1999!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/1999/April/24.html

I'm so sorry to hear that your beloved litle friend has passed to the Rainbow Bridge. But how lucky he was to have had a best furry friend in you to comfort and protect him, to look after him, during his most difficult days. How well you have carried on his legacy, Chepi, and though he's earned his angel wings, his memory and spirit live on through you!
    How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend in you, Chepi, bringing joys and smiles to her/his days with your "fairy like charm!"
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your very special story with us, Chepi! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with your proud person and furry pals; chowing down on tasty walnuts, yummy fruit and mealworms' being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love to you, precious Chepi, and to your squirrel siblings, too! Long and happy life to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chepi what a beautiful flying squirrel you are!!!

I've never seen a flying squirrel in person. I bet it's lots of fun watching you soar and play. I hope you are enjoying your special day today. Please thank your human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Chepi

Chepi is the cutest little POTD! What an awsome, strange little pet Hope today is special, peace and love

You're a cutie Chepi! You're a very interesting pet! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla