Thread: Scrapperoo and Jo Jo are New Porch Cats!!!

Threaded View

Scrapperoo and Jo Jo are New Porch Cats!!!

And now thee are at least 6 Porch Cats!!
    Scapperoo looks just ike My Scrapster only less battle scarred , and a bit smaller.
    Jo Jo is a Kitten who I pray that I can hep, he/she is about six moths young, and looks just like Joey , the stray brother of Empress Josephine
    I am sorry that I let Joey out as now he is so feral, but he was so aggressive in the short time he was in the Found Cat Hotel , he beat up my Tubster Panther.
    I had a spiral ham given to me,so we are all eating high off the hog, maybe that is way I have so many guests!!!
    Please pray that I can hep Jo Jo
    Last edited by catmandu; 08-23-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS