Thread: Shadow!!!

Shadow!!!

What a gorgeous boy you are Shadow!!! You have a very touching story. I have seen, more than once, the hurt in a furkids eyes when another furkid has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Congrats on being DOTD Shadow. I hope this is a special day for you and your family. It's a very nice memorial to Brownie and I am happy to see a picture of him also.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Shadow you are a gorgeous boy! You have some pretty big shoes to fill but I'm sure you are up to the task! Happy dotd!

Hi Shadow.....What a big handsome fellow you are. I am so sorry to hear about your lost. It can
    be just as hard for an animal to lose a friend and member of the family as it is with us. I just lost one of my yorkie.
    Animals is like a member of the family.Shadow you are so pretty. I know your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Beautiful Shadow~

Hi Shadow, beautiful boy. Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day.
    I was so moved (to tears) by your story, your heart wrenching photos. It breaks my heart to think your precious, beloved best friend, your teacher and mentor, Brownie, is no longer there with you in body. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I see a bit of melancholy, sadness still lingering in those beautiful, amber eyes of yours, a sadness that only time can help heal. We all know how hard it is for your human family to lose a cherished furkid. But as been said, so often the fur siblings suffer and grieve just as much, maybe more. Thankfully you have your wonderful family to lean on, to comfort you, and they have you...their loving and devoted furkid. And though Brownie is no longer there with you, physically, his memory and legacy live on in you; in your name, in your loving spirit. Forever and always you will be his shadow.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special story with us, Shadow; giving us the the privilege of honoring you and Brownie, to pay tribute to all that you both mean to your family. (That photo of you and Brownie on "the steps" brought tears to my eyes...)
    Enjoy your very special day of honor, sweetheart. I know your family is going to make it a very special one!!!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Shadow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shadow,

You are a very handsome boy with amazingly beautiful brown eyes. Congratulations on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY. If Brownie could see you now, he would be very proud. Enjoy
    your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shadow is a beautiful boy and what a beautiful story! I have family in Chicago with dogs and I love the dog friendly neighborhoods and parks. Shadow looks like he loves his domain! Maybe some day he'll have another little furry family member to love, too!

Blog Entries

Shadow

Shadow is such a wonderful DOTD, simply loved seeing this great dog! So sorry for the loss of Brownie. Hope you and your family spend many years with Shadow, he's a very special and fine lookin' shephard, peace and love