Thread: I love you Remus, where ever you are.

I love you Remus, where ever you are.

About a year and a half ago, my best friend Remus went missing. I've spent days (months) knocking on doors, calling shelters and walking around the neighborhood without seeing any sign of him since he got loose. Recently, I thought we may have found him but it turns out that we had spotted a different cat. I am holding out hope that my boy will come back. If he doesn't though, I hope that someone found him and is treating him like the awesome cat that he is. I love you, my dear friend. You are the first cat I've had as an adult and you taught me an appreciation for felines that I never had before.

I made this picture in honor of my friend. I'm still thinking of you, buddy.

Hugs to you, must be so hard not knowing where he is.

I lost my Dazzle (Razzle Dazzle Boo!) this way as well, though I'm fairly sure the coyote got him. Been 7 years.

That is the worst part , the not knowing.
    The running to the windows and door, hoping against hope that Remus would be there awaiting you.
    We pray too that Remus is still alive , and that maybe you will look and Remus will be there , waiting to love you again.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers for Remus and you too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for the kind words and prayers, everyone.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Not knowing is the hardest part. So sorry you can't get closure - one way or the other.

You should frame that lovely print you did of him. It's very unique, the same as I expect that he was to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

This is so unutterably sad - wondering, not knowing, hoping - no closure. There's a woman in New England who's cat escaped when they were moving from NY City more than a year ago. She still posts, hoping to be reunited with BeeBop. And there's Sylvester, who escaped at a rest stop on I95; she (yes, she) could be anywhere. My heart goes out to all of you who look and hope. BeeBop's mom has posted several stories about cats who are reunited with their families after a very long time, so never give up hope! And in any event, Remus is yours forever, so you *will* be reunited, although it may not be on Earth. Gentle hugs to you in your sorrow.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I'm sorry you still don't know where he is. This picture is amazing and should be framed.