Thread: Did I mention THEY'RE NOT STAYING???

Did I mention THEY'RE NOT STAYING???

Okay, Lacey (fka Lucy) and Jackson (fka Puff-Puff) have turned 1 year old this month. They've been at my house since January.

*raises white flag in defeat*

Attachment 54553

Here's LuLu in the new kitty hammock. Notice the new curtains (and windows)??

Attachment 54554

Attachment 54555

Jackson is a lovebug. Laceyjean lets me pet her PROVIDING there is food in front of her face. I'm sure with time, she'll get it. *sigh*

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hmmm...didn't you say they're not staying?

They look gorgeous healthy and happy. And not at all spoiled with the window and new curtain.

Hopefully Lucy will become more pettable as she gets older.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

They NEED you! You're their Meowmie and that is that! Ain't love grand?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Umm - let me think................Yup - you did mention it once or twice, I think.

What's the total now???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hee Hee... Tinker wasn't staying at my house either and she has been with me now for how many years?

WOW do those curtains have sparkles in them? Cool!

The kits who are NOT staying sure do look comfy, lol.

Pomtzu,

Let's just say I'm in the double digits right now.

Freedom,

So, you like my new curtains??? They were only 10 bucks a pair and they DO have sparkles in them. That's why I like them so much. I love my new windows. Had to go out and buy another expandable screen as a protector. Don't want anyone falling to the ground.

I know Lacyjean will come around. At this point, I stopped asking my friend when she can take her. It's just not worth getting worked up over it. In the meantime, they're growing like weeds!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

For little kitties who aren't staying, they sure are making themselves at home.

RIP Sally

What a pretty color the curtains are! So bright and cheerful!

I'm so glad that Lace yjean is allowing herself to receive petting! She has come such a long way under your care, Moosmom! Hugs, kisses, lovies, snuggles and scritches to your kittehs from me! (Maybe no scritches for Utchie and Isis. Would not want to hurt their soft, velvety skin. So hugs, snuggles, kissies and lovies for them.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You may be Mom to many, but all of them could never find a better home or more love!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Congrats and Good Luck. I thought Bob, Emily, and Cally weren't staying but that didn't happen either.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)