Thread: LOS ANGELES: URGENT!!! 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties In Need, THE MOTHER WANTS THEM GONE!!!!!

LOS ANGELES: URGENT!!! 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties In Need, THE MOTHER WANTS THEM GONE!!!!!

SO FAR $195.00 IN PLEDGES TO THEIR RESCUE AND SAFETY ( THEY ARE UP TO DATE ON SHOTS AND NEUTERED ALREADY!!!!!!)

CONTACT [email protected]

Name:  ch_cats_LA3.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  109.2 KB
    VIDEOS OF THE 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats who need rescue or adopter ASAP!
    FERB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl6aT...e_gdata_player
    PHINEAS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQj6...e_gdata_player

FROM ERIN - WHO IS THE DAUGHTER, HER MOTHER WANTS THESE CATS GONE!
    (thebeachcomber (AT) hotmail.com

Phineas- (the grey tabby) and Ferb (brown and black) were born on our front porch in March of 2010. We took them in because their mother wasn't taking very good care of them. As a full-time college student with a part-time job it's gotten difficult for me to give them the care they need even though I love them so much, and it has gotten difficult for my family to have them around when we already have 4 other cats and 2 dogs. Phineas is a cuddly little boy who loves to be held

Ferb - is a sweet and rather stoic little guy who loves to be around people. They have been together since the day they were born and I would prefer that they stay together if at all possible.

They seem fine around my family's other cats and even our two small dogs. They have both been neutered and are up-to-date on their shots.

I live in the Los Angeles area, but I would consider driving them almost anywhere to find them a good and loving home.

Last edited by phesina; 08-20-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Do you know if there is a home pending for them? Are the donations for transportation?