Thread: Hilby

Hilby

Hi Hilby....What a handsome boy you are. I just love the picture with you at the fire place.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Handsome Hilby, how could anyone NOT fall in love with you? I think you are one very busy dog with walkies, back yard time and keeping track of Mister B. The photo of you and Mister B at the door is jsut adorable - and to think, you set him there yourself! What a smart boy you are. We have a miniature schnauzer in our Agility class, and he loves to run and jump just as you do.

I am glad you found such a loving family to stay with. Sounds like you are good for each other!

Enjoy your day, Hilby, as Dog of the Day!

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Hey there Hilby you sure do remind me of our old dog Jed and if your true to your breed I'm sure your not trying to be bad when you dont want to walk on your lease it's just that your just to cool for that or just to high class and it's beneth you. I swear our Jed would look at you after you threw his toy like are you kidding me I'm not running after that that's what common dog's do. And if I may say you yourself look regal and very handsome and it seems that you are really polite as most breeds would jump or whine if there treats were just out of reach but no not you you just sit patiently tell someone gives you one Jed was the same way well I'm glad your D.O.T.D they couldnt have picked a finer dog than you Hilby

Adorable Hilby!

It's official...I'm in love!!!
    Hi there Hilby, you cutie patootie pie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your proud Mommy's love filled, most entertaining tribute to her best boy! And oh, how heart melting is your photo spread!

"Hilby actually places Mister B at the door..."

And there you and Mr. B were! Oh, what a precious, precious sight, and what a wonderful way to welcome your family home after a long day! Oh, it's clear you are doing one fine job, Hilby, helping to heal your family's heart after the passing of your beloved Basset predecessor! I'm sure he (or she) is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today, nodding in agreement, so proud to have you carrying on his/her legacy of love!
    Your family is truly blessed to have a furkid, a best friend and loving companion as beautiful (inside and out), as sweet and loving as you in their lives, Hilby! And as for that walking/leash thingy...no sweat, it will come!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you, and Mr. B, are well into your much deserved day of celebration, being spoiled rotten; you know, working on filling that 4th basket of toys!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Hilby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Hilby

I too have fallen in love with Hilby, what an awsome lttle DOTD! What a furry little joy he is!! Hope Hilby and Mr. B have the very best day, peace and love

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh my goodness Hilby - what a handsome little guy you are. Your "twin" used to live next door to me many years ago - Chip was quite the character and charmer too.

I just love that you take such good care of all your toys - what a good boy. Toys in this house end up in pieces, and there are many amputated parts always laying around! I guess each pup has their own idea of fun with toys. And after all these years you still have Mister B who looks in excellent condition. I just love the way you two survey the great outdoors from your front door. So cute!

Here's hoping that you are having an extra special day today, as the honored DOTD. Smooches going out to you from me, Myndi & Sparky, here in Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Happy DOTD Hilby. My friend has a cutie almost like you, could be a sibling , you look so alike. I must say I do admire your good behavior keeping your toys in such great shape. All doggie toys last only a day or so before they are "dead" all over my living room floor. Yet even dead , those toys are still very precious to the naughty dog who destroys them.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh my gosh Hilby, you're adorable! I love the picture of you with your bunny! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this has been a fun day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Hilby!

Hilby is so adorable...and the picture of him with his Mr B is priceless!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Hilby!