Thread: Muffin

Muffin

How cute are you? So you can't stand being alone? Funny kitty, good thing your person appears to work at home so that you always have company. Take care, happy COTD

Blog Entries

nice pretty muffin

you nice kitty.. enjoy cotd with treats.. 20120820.0436

You are quite a Beautiful Cat of the Future Muffin, and we are glad that the Tour of The Worlds Cutest Kittens has reached Slovakia, as we love to see the Young Baby Cats from all over the world.

After all Our Cats are the same the World over, especially as they grow into Cat Hood.
    And we just love seeing the Kittens that Our Awesome Angels will visit as they go on their World Tour.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending Ou rFinest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Future ^^ and Cat of The Day ^^ Mighty Cute Muffin ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear little Muffin, how beautiful and sweet you are! And you and your PURRRSON love each other so very much.. That's just the way it should be.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your friend will celebrate all day, with lots of fun and lovies and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty Muffin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Muffin what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading your bio very much. It must be lots of fun having you helping with work. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Muffin

It made me very happy to see Muffin as COTD today! She is so very cute and she sounds like the sweetest little girl as well! Love her name too, please give her a smooch for me, peace and love

Beautiful Muffin!

Hi Muffin in beautiful Slovakia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud Mommy too!
    What a beautiful girl you are, Muffin, not only in your exquisite looks, but in your sweet and loving personality! How devoted you are to your person (Mom?), and how lucky she/he is to have you there by her side, diligently watching over her, at work, at play, in sleep! You and your Mom are not only best friends, but soul mates...for life!!! How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your proud Mommy, a very happy, extra special day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor, and many, many more happy, love filled years of shared love and friendship!
    Thanks for ending my long day with a big smile and warm heart, sweetheart! It was a pleasure meeting you, sweetheart; having the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your Mommy!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Muffin!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Muffin!

What a cutie - funny too! May everyday be COTD for you, Muffin! (Now - keep away from the flowers - lol)!

You're a beauty Muffin! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, Muffin, kočička! What a beautiful office assistant you are! I have never met a snow cat before and I think you are gorgeous! And when the work is done, you are a nap-buddy, too ! And look out, potted plants! Muffin is 6 and 0! Could you please have your person give you a whole bunch of hugs, snuggles and kisses from me --- I've enjoyed meeting you very much today! Happy Cat of the Day, Miss Muffin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

12. Dear Muffin! Do those flowpots offend you? I can see why...no matter how gorgeous the flower pot....it can never be as beautiful as you are!

If you want to come with me I will promise you will never be alone my beauty!

Happy Cat of the Day!!! to our Slovakian Muffin!!

Muffin

She has such pretty colors and I love her beautiful stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

You are so beautiful Muffin! I loved looking at your photos and wished I could have seen even more! Your color looks amazing. Happy COTD to you