Thread: Viola!!!

Viola!!!

Oh my heart be still! You are beautiful Viola!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you're a wonderful pup! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, beautiful Viola! Count me in as one of your many fans! I would love to help you play with your ball, to give you petting or a gentle tummy-rub! Maybe your mom will give you some extra petting for me today. What beautiful colors I see in your coat, too! Happy Dog of the Day, dear Viola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Viola!!

What an amazing look GSD you are, so red looking.

Congrats on your dog of the day! You are a smart girl and totally deserve it!

Takarai-animals.webs.com

Beautiful Viola!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Viola van der Waterkant! What a gorgeous GSD dog you are, inside and out, and true to your beloved breed, keenly intelligent, loyal to fault, and totally devoted to your people! That was one LONG trip home, all the from Germany to the USA (passport in paw)! But I'm sure you and your family would agree, well worth the time and the wait! No surprise to learn how handily you won over your humans, working your way into their hearts in record time! And oh yes, you can also count me among your many adoring fans! How lucky your family is to have a furkid as special, as beautiful and sweet and loving as you to call their very own, and I can only imagine the wonderful times you'll be sharing, the cherished memories you be making, over the many years to come!
    Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, Viola, celebrating with your proud people, best pup pal Raleigh, and all of your countless friends and fans!
    Lots of love and a big hug to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Viola!
    P.S...Love all of your pics, but that one of you posing so proudly with your Mom on graduation day, heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Viola, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl! I can tell from the writeup that your human loves you very much. You sound so sweet and smart. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!