Thread: Stunning Lace!

Stunning Lace!

Greetings Lace! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady as well!
    What a stunningly beautiful Thoroughbred you are! Your sleek, black coat is simply gorgeous, and your spirit, equally beautiful! Your lady described the best of the animal/human connection when she spoke of the very special bond you and she share...one of complete trust and unconditional love, free of judgement, deep to the core! How blessed she is to have a best friend and riding companion, a confidant, comforter and teacher in you! In and out of the show ring you two make for one terrific team, and I hope for you and your lady many, many more wonderful years together!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful photos (your closeup is breathtaking), and heart warming back story with us, giving us the chance to honor you for the very special horse that you are, and all that you mean to your person!
    Enjoy a very special day of celebration, gorgeous girl! And please have your lady give you a fave treat...some apple or carrot, a sugar cube or peppermint, for me!
    Lots of love and a big neck hug to you, beautiful Lace!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lace

Lace is an awsome horse, I loved the photo of the two of you! Clearly you have a special bond, hope Lace enjoys bein' our beautiful POTD! Peace and love

You're a beautiful horse Lace! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Lace!

Lace looks like black beauty, even has a white spot on her forehead! She's a beauty for sure! Oh my! I'm speechless. And the love, trust and understanding between the two you shines through in a big way! Congratulations, Lace!

Lace what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. My favorite was the one of you and your loving human. What a great team you two make. What fun it must be to be best friends with you. How awesome!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lace

She is so beautiful! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.