Thread: Hershey , the Sweet Mighty Meezer!!!!

Hybrid View

Hershey , the Sweet Mighty Meezer!!!!

You are such a Sweet Oder Cat Hershey , a regular Chocolate Coloured Cat with such a carming purrsonality.
    And we love that photo of you with the youngest Cat Lover to be in you family, we know that he is such good paws with you!!!

You ae so handsome, and fun loving, that we all wish that we could come and visit you nad run and pay together, you ae One Cool Cat !!

We are sending you a Great Big Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Our Newest Pa ^6 and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Happy Hershey ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Hershey

What a beautiful cat you are1 I've never seen such a lovely brown coat on a cat and those green eyes are amazing. You must get lots of oooooohs and ahhhhhhs! Happy Cat of the Day Hershey!

Blog Entries

Hershey

What an exquisit COTD! This cat is special alright, excellent choice for COTD! Loved the photos, and the one with the babe is priceless Hope the whole family enjoys a special Saturday, peace and love

How nice, a chocolate cat! You're a beauty Hershey! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hershey what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today!!! Little Miss Hannah will probably grow up to be a lover of cats, thanks to you!!! How sweet you are to watch over her so well. It sounds like you are quite loved by all members of your family, human and furry too. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Hershey, what an absolutely beautiful lady you are! Utterly stunning-looking in your rich brown coat. And you're so sweet and kind and loving, too, taking care of everyone (all species) in your family, even little 5-month-old Hannah! (And we're so glad you are an indoor-only cat; MUCH safer !) You all share a wonderful, deep love!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Hershey! We hope you, Daddy, Mommy, TigerLily, Mysti, and Hannah are all enjoying a special day of celebration full of toys and lovies and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery