Thread: I'm going to be a foster mom! Update #9

Threaded View

I'm going to be a foster mom! Update #9

Last year I posted about my friends moms dog that needed a home. Here is the post.
    Well due to circumstances out of her control she must move. The place she found is wonderful. All except they will only allow one dog. So we are going to take her in. Anne will still pay for everything. She will come by during the week (since she doesn't work) and pick her up to go to the dog park with Tucker. She will take her some weekends (already worked this out with the new place) and when we are out of town.
    So basically all we have to do is give her a roof over her head, a yard to potty in and lots of love.

This will not happen for a few months. BJ will come visit us several times before she moves in. She can get familiar with us and the house. I will make sure to post more recent pictures of her, since the one in the attached post is a few years old.
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 09-25-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)