Thread: katladyd's Ming is very ill - PayPal

katladyd's Ming is very ill - PayPal

Ming is her 9 year old meezer and just got back from the vet after blocking again. He may need the big surgery, but it is $2000.00!

If you can help at all, please go to this link. There is also a phone number for her vet if you can donate in another way.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...count-for-Ming

Thanks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I tried to donate by calling her vets office but the receptionist said that since the surgery will be so extensive that he's being referred to another vet. She didn't have the information about the referral yet so I couldn't donate yet. I sure hope that enough money can be donated in time to at least cover a down payment so the vet will be able to perform the surgery. All I can do now is to keep praying.

Many of the ER vets accept the Care Credit Card. It is through GE Cap, and I have used it many, many times in the past. It is no interest as long as it is paid off in full by a date certain, which is determined by the cost placed on the card.

Good luck too Ming, and the surgery was a true life saver for my Dakota.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Many of the ER vets accept the Care Credit Card. It is through GE Cap, and I have used it many, many times in the past. It is no interest as long as it is paid off in full by a date certain, which is determined by the cost placed on the card.

Good luck too Ming, and the surgery was a true life saver for my Dakota.
    Can't place my finger on it at the moment, but I think I read in one of the threads that Care Credit denied her when she applied.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

CC did refuse her, but that makes her case stronger with iMom.

However, Ming did come out of hiding this morning and had three good pees! She will let him recover a bit before he has the surgery if it is necessary. But what a relief!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda