Thread: Elvis the bulldog puppy gives his mom Patches the riot act (Video)

Elvis the bulldog puppy gives his mom Patches the riot act (Video)

I found this on YouTube after watching something else. The little guy is Elvis and his mom-dog is Patches. This is so cute! I thought I'd put it here instead of Dog General so the cat people can watch it too. Karen, if it is more appropriate for Dog General, could you please relocate it. And now, Elvis and Patches! (Thangya very muuuuch.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3ok...jMOrnW2BQrEJlw
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Very cute! Did you read the story underneath? Its a puppy.

"Elvis gives Patches a few choice words. Elvis was an "only puppy". He was born with a cleft lip and had a permanent sneer, hence the name Elvis. My wife bottle fed him until he was on solid food. He became a very strong, energetic, and physically active Bulldog.
    We gave him to a veterinary technician who always wanted a white bulldog, and she had helped treat him from birth. Everybody won with Elvis. We were blessed to have him, his new family was thrilled to get him. What he lacked in physical perfection, he made up for in personality. As you can see."

bounce
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678