Thread: Doodle the cute goat

Doodle the cute goat

Hi Doodle, You are so cute!! I think I would call you "Doodlbug"; you're so pretty. I just love your baby pictures. I have 3 pet goats; they are fun especially when they're young. I hope you have a long good life with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries
    I am definately mad about doodle, what's not to love Beautiful wee POTD!

Doodle how adorable you are!!!

Your sweet pictures have me smiling, specially the one of you wearing your tutu!!! That would be a great picture framed and hung on a wall. I bet you are the best best friend ever. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, and thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy Doodle! Happy Pet of the Day to you sweet baby girl, and belated 5 months old birthday wishes, too! Oh, how precious can one critter get??? What a beautiful, simply adorable Doodle girl you are! And I'm with momoffuzzyfces...that shot of you in your darling tutu is too, too cute for words; off the charts cute! How I wish I could hold that sweet, sweet face of yours and cover it with kisses!!! Your Mommy loves you SO, SO very much, and understandably so! You're simply irresistible! How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet and loving furkid in YOU! And I just know you're going to *shine* in the show ring when the times comes, but for now, enjoy your babyhood!
    And oh yes, I sure DO love you!!!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, and major thanks to your Mom for sharing your precious self, and your photos, with us all! Meeting you has made my day!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious SnickerDoodle!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Snicker Doodle! I'm with tats--- how precious can one goat girl get indeed! Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies and your colors remind me of the cookie! I'm with MoFF-- your pictures have me smiling too! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Doodle

What an adorable little goat! I love her cute little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Oh my gosh Doodle, you're so cute! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla