Thread: Taffy

Hybrid View

Taffy

Hi Taffy - aren't you just the charmer! I can see right away that you are a master of expressions and adore your two photos!

What a sweetheart you are to help your purrson when they are not feeling the best. There is nothing like the close and caring comfort of a beloved cat when we are under the weather.

We share a dislike of spiders, Taffy! I loved reading about your play time antics - you sound like a bundle of fun, racing up and down the stairs.

Congrats on being our COTD, Terrific Taffy! Enjoy your day and I hope you have lots of cuddles and treats. And be nice to Smudge, as I bet she loves you to pieces.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Delicious Taffy!

You certainly have "being cute" down pat! Enjoy being COTD Sweetie !

Taffy

That is one happy, comfy looking cat in picture #2! What pretty eyes you have! Have a wonderful life, and happy COTD

OM Goodness! When I saw the first picture I saw awwwwww. Then I saw the second picture and said AWWWWWWW! What a beautiful and expressive face you have. And those beautiful green eyes. Be still my heart! I can see that you are a very good companion for your human. Have a good COTD and remember you are always COTD in your purrents hearts.

P.S. I do not like spiders either.

Taffy! You do have the most expressive face - I immediately thought of my tabby boy Oscar when I saw your pictures!

Scared of spiders and flip-flops...but you do protect your family from the frogs, so that makes up for it!

Happiest COTD to you, handsome Taffy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You sure had a great time lately Taffy with all the Awesome Angels and Friends visiting the Olympics and having their won games in London, and we know that a Fine Cat like you would have many many visitors.
    I have heard that you are a very thoughtful host Taffy, and played lots of games with your New Friends.

You are such a Classic Tabby Taffy with your blend of so many pastel coloring, and your Happy Happy Face.

All Of We Found Cats and Our Angelic Friends ^^ ^^ are sending their Meeeows and Thanks to You Taffy and a Great Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Being Our Cat of the Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS