Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taffy

Taffy

Hi Taffy - aren't you just the charmer! I can see right away that you are a master of expressions and adore your two photos!

What a sweetheart you are to help your purrson when they are not feeling the best. There is nothing like the close and caring comfort of a beloved cat when we are under the weather.

We share a dislike of spiders, Taffy! I loved reading about your play time antics - you sound like a bundle of fun, racing up and down the stairs.

Congrats on being our COTD, Terrific Taffy! Enjoy your day and I hope you have lots of cuddles and treats. And be nice to Smudge, as I bet she loves you to pieces.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Delicious Taffy!

You certainly have "being cute" down pat! Enjoy being COTD Sweetie !

Taffy

That is one happy, comfy looking cat in picture #2! What pretty eyes you have! Have a wonderful life, and happy COTD

OM Goodness! When I saw the first picture I saw awwwwww. Then I saw the second picture and said AWWWWWWW! What a beautiful and expressive face you have. And those beautiful green eyes. Be still my heart! I can see that you are a very good companion for your human. Have a good COTD and remember you are always COTD in your purrents hearts.

P.S. I do not like spiders either.

Taffy! You do have the most expressive face - I immediately thought of my tabby boy Oscar when I saw your pictures!

Scared of spiders and flip-flops...but you do protect your family from the frogs, so that makes up for it!

Happiest COTD to you, handsome Taffy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You sure had a great time lately Taffy with all the Awesome Angels and Friends visiting the Olympics and having their won games in London, and we know that a Fine Cat like you would have many many visitors.
    I have heard that you are a very thoughtful host Taffy, and played lots of games with your New Friends.

You are such a Classic Tabby Taffy with your blend of so many pastel coloring, and your Happy Happy Face.

All Of We Found Cats and Our Angelic Friends ^^ ^^ are sending their Meeeows and Thanks to You Taffy and a Great Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Being Our Cat of the Day^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Taffy, what a fine tabby boy you are! So handsome and sweet and full of fun, and so caring and loving to your Purrrson, comforting him/her when needed. No wonder you and she/he love each other so very much!

We hope you and Smudge and your family are all having a wonderful celebration in honor of your being chosen today's Cat of the Day! Congratulations, dear Taffy!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Taffy in the UK, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy! I enjoyed reading about you and it certainly sounds as if you are 200% CAT - LOL. I laughed when I read that you were afraid of the flipflops. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Taffy

I love Taffy, he's a maniac. Cat to the core, what a sweetheart Smooches, peace and love

Taffy what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You certainly look comfy in your pictures. What a special boy you are; comforting your human when they need it. Nothing like some kitty cuddles to make a person feel better for sure!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrific Taffy the Tabby!

Hi Taffy! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, classic Tabby boy you are, Taffy, a "classic" in beauty and heart! Your photos, those closeups (oh...those eyes!!!), are simply exquisite! And I'm with you! "Flip flops" are nasty, and you have every reason to be "scurd" of them!!! How lucky a mum is yours, Taffy, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion and comforter in chief, in you!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart; I sure needed one!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Taffy, celebrating to the max with your devoted mum and fursib, Smudge, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Taffy, and to dear Smudge, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Taffy, for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Taffy!

Taffy - you are a real cutie! Flip-flops won't hurt you though - lol! May everyday be Cat of the Day for you!

Oh handsome tabby Taffy! I would love to pet your soft coat and give you some cuddles! You are a very special kitty for sure Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

15. Taffy! What is it about the eyes of a cat that is so intriguing? Your incredible greens eyes are a perfect example!

Congrats to our Cat of the Day....Green Eyed Taffy!!!