Brooklyn, NY. Frankie the young cat in Bed Stuy Section
Needs Rescue Adopt Foster - Placement ASAP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frankie_1.JPG 
Views:	182 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	54484 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frankie_2.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	54485
----- Forwarded message -----
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:31:39 -0400
Hello Fellow Rescuers and Animal Lovers

My name is Stephanie Gibson, and I am a rescuer in Bed Stuy Brooklyn. Yesterday morning I found this little cat that I've named Frankie (as in Frankie blue eyes). I have not been successful at getting my cats placed in foster homes or getting them adopted, which is why I'm reaching out for help today. Even though I've rescued over 30 cats in my neighborhood, mostly from my backyard, my connections aren't that great for getting placement for these cats. The majority of them just hang out in my backyard and I've taken in as many as possible.

Frankie is severly malnutritioned and very bony. I don't know the sex or age. I think he's a kitten though. He's blonde with bright blue eyes, beautiful. He seems friendly because I can pick him up and feed him. He meows A LOT!

I can't place him in the backyard with the rest of the cats at this point because he'd probably get harassed. I don't have any more space inside and am financially running out of funds to take on one more cat. I would like to try to nurse him to health and get him adopted out if possible. I also want to get him fixed but I don' know if he's strong enough for that just yet. I'm willing to take on his initial needs, shots, etc even if that means donating to his care until he is placed.
That is where all of your connections come in.

Please help with advice, guidance, an adoptive family, or anything else you may be able to think of. I want to do the right thing for Frankie. He seems like he's on his way to making somone a nice pet.
Thanks for your time.

718-772-6729
[email protected]