Thread: It's Tuco the Cockatiel!

It's Tuco the Cockatiel!

Hello there, Tuco!
    My you a very handsome birdie. I laughed at the photo of you admiring your image in the mirror, making sure every feather is in its proper place! Climbing the curtains is good exercise for you, ha haaa. You like to follow the family, dining and sleeping on their schedule, and singing as well. Imitating the dog? Oh I bet that gets the doggie going.

Enjoy your day, Tuco as Pet of the Day!

Tuco what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. Do you dirve the dog crazy when you imitate him? I bet that is fun to watch. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrific Tuco!

Hi Tuco! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Oh, just look at that sweet, smiling (yes you're smiling) face, those rosy cheeks! What a beautiful 'Tiel you are, sweetheart, and SO packed with personality! No doubting who rules the roost at your house! hehe Even the doggie knows his/her place, and we all know where's with yours is...at the head of the dinner table (or atop the drapes)! Your Mom has me convinced; you just might BE part human! What a beautiful and talented, fun and life loving best feathered friend your family has in you, sweetheart, and how lucky we are, having you as our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day! (Just wish we had some video of you singing the theme from the Addams Family!)
    Hope you're enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled day, celebrating to the max with your doting parents and pup pal!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Tuco!
    P.S...Your photo album is simply heart MELTING!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Tuco! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tuco

He is so beautiful! I love his pretty colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.