Thread: Precious Wish!

Hybrid View

Precious Wish!

Good morning Wish! A very, very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! You are precious beyond words, Wish, a beauty inside and out, and quite the mischievous scamp, too!

It sickens me to think of sweet and loving, defenseless creatures such as yourself being neglected and abused at that home of that dreadful "breeder!" Thankfully your forever family found their way to you in time, and now, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days to look forward to! You truly are blessed, Wish, though I'm sure your family would say it is they who are the truly lucky ones, having been blessed with a beautiful and loving best friend in you!

Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing your very touching, very special story with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to them! And oh, your pictures are heart melting! That shot of you posing in the field of pretty flowers, exquisite!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud people and Pinto pal; please have your humans give you and your friend a fave treat for me!)
    Lots of love to you, precious Wish! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'd like to think that your name represents that your Wish for a better home came true! My horse, Tim, was POTD years ago and was a Palomino similar in coloring to you. I love your gorgeous long mane and tail, and your adorable dapples! Hope you have a delightful POTD celebration with Pinto and your devoted person, getting your mane braided and enjoying your favorite treats, darling Wish!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Wish

Wish is so fabulously delightful! What a little dream, no wonder you love this sweet little horse so much! Hope Wish gets braids and a special cookie peace an love

Wish what an adorable little rascal you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures today!!! I am so glad you have a happy home and loving family now. You certainly deserve the best. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you get a special cookie ( or two ) to help celebrate.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a cutie Wish!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wish

What a beautiful little horse! I love his long tail and mane. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.